World of Warcraft

...cause you knew it was coming (especially from me).

Post pictures, stories, stats, lore, and all other relevant information in here.

I'll start with a photo of my guy holding a two-hander (and wearing different gloves for some reason).

[Image: torchofthedamned.jpg]
My girlfriend and her brother play, but I think I'm done with MMORPGs, lol. I've played way too many.

EDIT: Woo! Post #100.
Ominous Wrote:Rogues are the bane of my existence.

Lol, a friend of mine used to play a Shaman and said the same thing. Pretty much anything else got ganked hardcore (Yes, I speak WoW geek. My friends lived and breathed WoW for two years).
Yeah, I was speced hemo, the best 1 vs 1 spec. Before stam and resiliance got big I could 100>0 most leather/clothies.
SexyMichael Wrote:Yeah, I was speced hemo, the best 1 vs 1 spec. Before stam and resiliance got big I could 100>0 most leather/clothies.

Bleh, Rogues are no fun. Although, I do believe I remember that one friend having a strategy... Something like Purge Stealth, the War Stomp, then fire at him with Chain Lightning or Frost Shock (Yes, he speced ele for most of this end game for PvP).

EDIT: It has come to my attention that you cannot Purge Stealth. Well, regardless, that's how he handled most PvP situations, especially high DPS Mages (This is from what I remember. His tactics seemed to vary every now and then).
Well despite everyone thinking rogues are overpowered, it's a pretty big misconception. To be good takes a lot of reading forums and a lot of practice(as most classes would I assume). I'm not sure how the situation is atm since I don't play anymore, but when I quit rogues were very far from op.
SexyMichael Wrote:Well despite everyone thinking rogues are overpowered, it's a pretty big misconception. To be good takes a lot of reading forums and a lot of practice. I'm not sure how the situation is atm since I don't play anymore, but when I quit rogues were very far from op.

I'm assuming you quit a couple months after BC like the group I know. Admittedly, they weren't overpowered from what I saw (as the guy I know was just an awesome Shaman), but they still looked tough for most classes. I'm thinking a Frost speced Mage (My personal favorite as far as classes go) would do well against a Rouge, provided he knows what he's doing.
My friend and his dad plays.

I tried the trial and enjoyed it. I'm not going to keep playing since we gotta pay monthly and I wouldn't have any time at all to play during the weekdays.
G Wrote:My friend and his dad plays.

I tried the trial and enjoyed it. I'm not going to keep playing since we gotta pay monthly and I wouldn't have any time at all to play during the weekdays.

Weekend Raid groups are a Godsend Cool
I won't say Rogues are overpowered. They do take a while to truly master. However, they have almost every tool they need to shut down Shamans in pretty much every conceivable way. *shakes fist*

I've been trying out Zul'Aman on the PTR, and it's rather fun. The Dragonhawk boss looks the hardest, but it also comes with amusing mechanics.
Katashi Wrote:I'm assuming you quit a couple months after BC like the group I know.

It was a couple months after hitting 70 that I quit. I had high hopes for tbc but was disappointed with it overall and got so bored that I couldn't continue paying to occasionally log on and chat with friends.
It's good when you're a part of a guild, or have friends to Arena with - then it feels like you have goals to accomplish.
I'v been playing this game for nealy 4 years.. and I must say that I haven't done much since BC, I didn't run any end-game yet..I just don't feel like it, I liked the other stuff like MC,BWL,AQ 40,Naxx so much more Pinching_eyes_2 but i'm thinking about turning the page soon..

My main is a combat/assasination rogue, just love swords/mace or fist, but I can't stand daggers.
Tamber is looking hot.

And you have a hawkstrider!?
my friend used to let me play his level 60 (pre-BC) when he went to the washroom during raids

pretty hilarious/embarrassing
Ominous Wrote:Tamber is looking hot.

And you have a hawkstrider!?

You know it!
Ominous Wrote:How far have you guys progressed?

I'm guildless :-3 cba to raid right now. Maybe next week when the patch comes out I'll join up with one to explore Zul'Aman.

But when I left my guild, we were working on Kael'thas having killed Vashj.

EDIT: Oh, were you refering to my server in general? One guild with Illidan on farm and two other guilds in BT/MH
hey how plays unded
this is my guy
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I have been playing on private servers for three months where I had a lv.70 retribution human paladin, lv.70 blood elf rogue, lv.70 retribution draenei paladin and a lv.70 tauren warrior.(TBC)

Now I have decided to play on eu blizzard servers where I have a lv. 16 draenei paladin going for retribution and a lv.18 night elf druid on the way becoming feral in Chamber of Aspects(WotLK) Grin

(May. 31, 2009  1:54 PM)beybladeunkwon Wrote: hey how plays unded
this is my guy

well, undead warrior is a bit meaningless, you should have made a rogue(for undead)...
why is meaningless for unded