World championship

i think when the IBA gets big enought to have a world championship.
Great. Do you want to pay to fly everyone out? Because if you do I'll host it in 2009. Smile
(Nov. 29, 2008  5:13 AM)Adrian W. Wrote: i think when the IBA gets big enought to have a world championship.

This is a statement not a question...^^
(Nov. 29, 2008  8:06 AM)rkayd Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2008  5:13 AM)Adrian W. Wrote: i think when the IBA gets big enought to have a world championship.

This is a statement not a question...^^

This is a bad post not a good post...^^
Beybrad seriosuly who do you think you are? A God? I bet you your not even that good,You guys here(well some of you *cough* bey brad) Take beyblades way to seriously,I on the other hand like beyblades because of the fun of it,I dont get to damn techinacle about a damn beyblade.
Many people actually get pissed of about you on how you cristise them.Some of us judt like beyblades for the fun of it,So seriously stop carp critising people.
(Nov. 29, 2008  12:41 PM)Raykon Wrote: Beybrad seriosuly who do you think you are? A God? I bet you your not even that good,You guys here(well some of you *cough* bey brad) Take beyblades way to seriously,I on the other hand like beyblades because of the fun of it,I dont get to damn techinacle about a damn beyblade.
Many people actually get pissed of about you on how you cristise them.Some of us judt like beyblades for the fun of it,So seriously stop carp critising people.
_____________________/
[Image: mybannerglittere6f8e22bbe0.gif]
This is a board for Beyblade discussion. Yes we take Beyblade seriously here. We're writing a God damn encyclopedia about it. Stop being bitter because I (also: everyone else here) criticized your site.

I don't think I'm a God, but I do know about Beyblade. As for my response to rkayd, she was pointing out semantics for no reason other than to criticize another post, and as a moderator of this board I shot her down for it. In that case, I don't think I did anything wrong.

I would love to host a World Championship but unfortunately such a thing is completely financially unfeasible unless some rich Beyblading lunatic decided to sponsor it.

Open call to rich Beyblading lunatics!
=.= Actually 2 of your members have joined.And besides the site was screwed when Kai Joined and started posting carp nonsence.So me and Taru decided a board that only certain people can go.
I joined to post correct information ...
(Nov. 29, 2008  1:28 PM)Raykon Wrote: =.= Actually 2 of your members have joined.And besides the site was screwed when Kai Joined and started posting carp nonsence.So me and Taru decided a board that only certain people can go.

Seriously, your site sucked and as an addition to this you tend to suck as its no one's business to criticize the level of interest in something of somebody

Truth be told, people like you are the main death cause of communities, so if you are not happy with the flow of things in here, don't interfere...

Besides, it would be really good if there was a hell rich Blader who would be willing to support such an event which would actually cause Beyblade to triumph right now, that it would make its return in a way that it would never fade in the way it has in 2005...
no i mean when the i IBA is Big all around the world
Raykon, get a grip. I read your forum and tbh, is was full of nothing. Let alone, your site really hurt my eyes, I suggest taking an art course to learn about the colour wheel, or maybe use google.

As for the fun side of things, I was in the same position and I said the same as Brad should remember. My site got a slating from these guys all because of my own persistant something *can't remember the word dammit*. Instead of acting like a stone stuck in the sand and not moving with the waves, I decided to go with the flow. Things started to get better for me. I agree that Brad knows more about the Game than I do. Hence I seeked everybodies knowledge.

Might I say that Kai-V doesn't post nonsense. Her contributions to the community are unrivaled. Don't try to start running before you can walk is the saying I believe. In other words, dont' critisize others until you can provide information that rivals theirs or even comes close.

I will also add, *kneels down*....Praise the Bey God Brad!!
(Nov. 29, 2008  1:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would love to host a World Championship but unfortunately such a thing is completely financially unfeasible unless some rich Beyblading lunatic decided to sponsor it.

Open call to rich Beyblading lunatics!

Man, you make them run away lol. Grin

Raykon Wrote:Beybrad seriosuly who do you think you are? A God? I bet you your not even that good.

You would be right, but come to understand his situtation as he is the carp "administrator" of this site. (Brad, don't take it serious when I say "carp", we like ye lolz Wink)

It's not good to act like the way Brad does, yeah that's right, but to suppress some members and to make out some discipline in a forum, you sometimes "have to" do stuff like those. I know these, since that I'm also one of the administrators in a site devoted to Beyblade in Turkey, and, I supress people in a worse way than Brad does. There were also times that they got something up their carp when they made me pissed. (well not really)

If Brad answered me in a bad way he did for some reason occured of me, I wouldn't get pissed to him, maybe I know more or lessabout Beyblade, maybe I would beat him down in a match or not, but these stuff are not actually important to take the control of some group, it's related about making the discipline and some leadership. (if I come to Canada, Brad, I'll be givin ye a visit, prepare some kegs' o beer and some boxes of cigarettes lol, and prepare, I will come with the secret combination kinomiya speaks of Wink)

I understand his situation and respect his position on the site, so if he did that carp to me, I'd have only apologized if I was wrong, or, just tell him the truth, if he does not know it.

So let the man do his carp job alright? He does it well. Trust me, if I was also an administrator, not everyone in here would survive. Wink
Well if he learns what blading is, he will then understand.Smile
So what crawled up your carp this morning?

Seriously, what is wrong with you? For one thing, Kai-V didn't post "carp nonsense", she gave you info on the MFBs. So, just because she's gave factual information on your board she's automatically posting nonsense? She did more good on that board than you ever did, or ever will.

So seriously, if you hate the people here so much, just go back to your website's that's fastly becoming a top website's
I wanted to avoid posting in this thread, but raykon take a chill pill and think to yourself "Have i been a fag today? Did my fagetiness piss anyone off? Am I sorry for the pissing off my fagetiness did?If I continue such fag-like behavior will I get my carp kicked?" After youre done with your time-out donate $100,000 to beywiki and we`ll call it a day.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
Adrian, I think a world tournament would too taxing in terms of preparation and finances to be honest...
And Raykon, Brad was justified in what he said. Rkayd's post was unnecessary.

I don't get why every once in a while, someone decides to do what you just did... The whole "who do you think you are" thing is just boring now. Just remember, Brad formed beywiki, puts so much time into it and as a result of this, has created a place for those who still blade to talk to people who share our interest in beyblade.

Think about that next time you're about to rant at him...
(Nov. 29, 2008  4:55 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: I wanted to avoid posting in this thread, but raykon take a chill pill and think to yourself "Have i been a fag today? Did my fagetiness piss anyone off? Am I sorry for the pissing off my fagetiness did?If I continue such fag-like behavior will I get my carp kicked?" After youre done with your time-out donate $100,000 to beywiki and we`ll call it a day.

Take a chill pill yourself and think about the fact that you're more ignorant than that Raykon.
Listen first they need to sell a lot beyblade with beyblade metal fight and than if they see people buying beyblade they would do world championship You cant host it this is impossible wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*stares groggily at the screen after just waking up*

...what?
Hm, Espio, Grey, I think Ray meant 'Kai' as in that there is a member on his forums with that username who is 8 years old and who makes it very obvious. Why he is not banned is not worth interrogation ...

Nonetheless, I appreciate your comments.
(Nov. 29, 2008  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, Espio, Grey, I think Ray meant 'Kai' as in that there is a member on his forums with that username who is 8 years old and who makes it very obvious. Why he is not banned is not worth interrogation ...

Nonetheless, I appreciate your comments.

Really?

But wasn't he the one who mentioned Beywiki on their forum? Or was that you?
Wow this is gettin pretty off topic btw I'd rather there be tournaments when beyblade come backs cuz mine r pretty old and we'll be screwed if we brake a peice and we dont have spares unless u had other combos. I dont think there be tournaments 4 a while p.s. wats IBA?
International Beyblade Association
(Nov. 29, 2008  5:14 PM)Grey Wrote: Really?

But wasn't he the one who mentioned Beywiki on their forum? Or was that you?
I might have linked to this message board to tell them where to get information in the Metal Fight Beyblade/new season thread.

Ray is just blaming Kai for the SPAM on his forums, while he still gave him Global Moderator powers ...