[World Wide and Colorado Springs] Team Soaring Eagle

YO YO YO The Jaiku here! I'm setting up a beyblade team #mindblown
So basically Soaring Eagle is just a team made for having fun!

We aim to bring back beyblade and make it more popular. I will try to post updates on the league now and then.

RULES: Don't be a baby when you lose a battle, and just have fun Grin

Let me know if you want to join, ally, or oppose us in a PM or comment we are world wide so all can join(read my comment below for a little more info) If you know bladers in Colorado springs direct them to this page PLZ.

I hope to get some joins and allies

CAPTAIN: Jaiku Otori
Co-Captain:-----
Members: king_Kendrick

Allies: Team EXTEMZ

feel free to PM me or post below
Please put the proper prefix in your title stating the location of your team.
Um there is no definite location it is world wide. So any one can join. We will just be tied together here on the WBO!
Then make the title [Worldwide] Blader Revolt.
OK I did. Are there any other changes that i need to make???
(Nov. 29, 2013  2:37 AM)MinecraftAdict Wrote: OK I did. Are there any other changes that i need to make???
Nope. Your all set to go!
What your doing with this team seems pretty cool I'd like to join the king wants to be apart of a team
(Nov. 29, 2013  2:55 AM)king_Kendrick Wrote: What your doing with this team seems pretty cool I'd like to join the king wants to be apart of a team

So we have our first member? And here is how to get a profile picture First go to "User CP" Then click profile picture then either upload one or choose from the selection of beys! I will PM soon.
I just saw a thread from a while ago and a post of some one leaving bey blade. So i think this is a good time to say this is what The Blader Revolt wants to prevent. It way the oing away/ coming back thread. Check out my post there for more!
Guys I know i have been spamming this in a way but i said i'd be posting updates!

We got an ally Team XTREMZ, and I think im going to start a website for the team!
Ok, if it doesnt matter where you live, i'm in, im joining in Meeper the King of Creepers and his Creeper recruits join!
You are just like me...trying to revive beyblade.
Ok then I'll make an alliance as leader of team Blazing D-stroyers.