World Tournament?

What are the chances we get a world  tournament?

I would love to see a tournament format where it progresses from local to national to world bests for beyblade X. 

I can imagine the hype, the crowd, the stadium, people cheering their country/region on, live streamed. It’s beautiful. I know they want to sell more toys and they would be able to sell ads too.

Why not?
They have something kind of close in Japan and we did have the hasbro world championship for Beyblade Burst in like 2018, apparently Hasbro is going to be doing more official tournament like stuff so it could be possible very soon in the near future.
(Jun. 24, 2024  11:59 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: They have something kind of close in Japan and we did have the hasbro world championship for Beyblade Burst in like 2018, apparently Hasbro is going to be doing more official tournament like stuff so it could be possible very soon in the near future.

Would love that. Let’s see what happens, fingers crossed
(Jun. 25, 2024  1:36 AM)CwbyTrzn Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2024  11:59 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: They have something kind of close in Japan and we did have the hasbro world championship for Beyblade Burst in like 2018, apparently Hasbro is going to be doing more official tournament like stuff so it could be possible very soon in the near future.

Would love that. Let’s see what happens, fingers crossed

Hear hear!