[World] HellFire

Poll: random question: do you have a spiderman shirt

yes, and I'm proud of it
11.11%
No and I'm ashamed not to
88.89%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
Team HellFire, is a team thats goal is to have bladers in every country out there.
Requirements: must have two beyblades, must post a riddle when wanting to join.
Things to know: Please note that if possible you MUST attend tournaments to represent us and gather minions(lol not really) and where or how you buy your beyblades.
(Note I live in kansas)

OWNER: BladeShadow(Subject To Name Changes)
General: BeyShadow(Subject To Name Changes)
Well where is it based at? Like what state? A team that can't meet each other is no team at all. Edit the OP a little more and add some detail. And what in carps name is up with your poll? Libruhhh <--This whole thread.
EDIT: Went over the OP a couple times, and now I see that it's for people in every country. I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but give it a shot. What do I know? XD
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:21 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well where is it based at? Like what state? A team that can't meet each other is no team at all. Edit the OP a little more and add some detail. Libruhhh
Its not based anywhere, its just a team that blades for fun, we dont have to meet anywhere. Serious
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:26 PM)BladeShadow Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:21 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well where is it based at? Like what state? A team that can't meet each other is no team at all. Edit the OP a little more and add some detail. Libruhhh
Its not based anywhere, its just a team that blades for fun, we dont have to meet anywhere. Serious

you still have to put wat state you live in so people gather up in your team sometimes
(May. 01, 2011  12:27 AM)LionsRoar Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:26 PM)BladeShadow Wrote:

you still have to put wat state you live in so people gather up in your team sometimes

Good pointDJ - Fab!
I am not sure how that poll has anything to do with this Team what so ever & why do you need to post a riddle to join your Team?
(May. 01, 2011  4:00 AM)RowDog Wrote: I am not sure how that poll has anything to do with this Team what so ever & why do you need to post a riddle to join your Team?

For the riddle thing, i like riddles
For the poll thing of course it doesn't
Since I am your bro you gotta let me in haha
LulZ okay, i'd get in trouble if I didn't