[World] Gravity Warriors

ARE WE ACTUALLY GOING TO DO SOMETHING!?
Soilder
FL, USA
34 beys
Beyblading for 1 year
I promise to join Team Gravity Warriors not for the Userbar but for the benifets of the Information. Yes I want the Userbar.
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:53 PM)counterleone14 Wrote: I'll like to join

-bookworm,soldier
-Bronx,New york
-# of beys 5
-almost half a year
--I promise to join Team Gravity Warriors NOT for the userbar, but for the benefits of the information.
If I am accepted, may I get a custom userbar/signature?

You are accepted. Welcome.
(May. 01, 2011  10:54 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Soilder
FL, USA
34 beys
Beyblading for 1 year
I promise to join Team Gravity Warriors not for the Userbar but for the benifets of the Information. Yes I want the Userbar.
Welcome to Team Gravity Warriors!
(Apr. 24, 2011  6:58 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Hello, I have decided to make this team for those who aren't part of a team but want to be in one. There will be no team meetings, but we will discuss a lot of the Beyblade subject. However, if there happens to be multiple who live in the same area as a tournament, you may be able to represent Team Gravity Warriors in a tournament. I accept any age, any ANYTHING! There would have to be a VERY good reason for me to decline you. You may apply for more than one position, but the maximum is now two positions. If you would like to join, post your application in this way:
-Position you want (Positions at below)
-Location (City, State/Province):
-Number of Beys:
-How long you've been beyblading:
-Your promise to not join this team just for the userbar (Write it in this way: I promise to join Team Gravity Warriors NOT for the userbar, but for the benefits of the information, etc.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 5 branches of Team Gravity Bladers:
Captain: No openings
Lieutenant: No openings
Sergeant: No Openings
Soldier: Still Openings
Bookworm: Still Openings
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Position Desc.
Captain: Leader of the Gravity Warriors
Lieutenant: Second in command
Sergeant: Third in command
Soldier: Strategists
Bookworm: Ones who know most info about the Beyblade Hobby

A bookworm or Soldier, whichever you want me to be.
I live in Greater Chicago Il.
13 beys
Since 2004.( Still have my first bey. Draciel.)
I promise to join Team Gravity Warriors NOT for the userbar, but for the benefits of the information, etc.) Also. What would be the point of joining if you won't reap the benifits of being able challenge your piers?
A bookworm or Soldier, whichever you want me to be.
I live in Greater Chicago Il.
13 beys
Since 2004.( Still have my first bey. Draciel.)
I promise to join Team Gravity Warriors NOT for the userbar, but for the benefits of the information, etc.) Also. What would be the point of joining if you won't reap the benifits of being able challenge your piers?
[/quote]
You can be both. You could join and challenge your piers. It's called tournaments, challenging those in your area, whatever you can do.