[World] Galaxy Bladers

Hello world bladers! I am making a new worldwide group called the Galaxy Bladers. We can meet online and message and talk on the forum while our members world wide go around and win tournaments to spread our name! you can respond to this message or pm me to get recruited. it doesnt matter where you live. just as long as you have the BEYBLADE PASSION! i dont even care what beys you have just Goooooo SHOOT!!!!!!!!I would also like to know if there is anyone in the Southern California area.
Good luck with your recruitment dude, I'd suggest that you try to find bladers in your area first as an HQ so to speak.
Good Luck with your team. I can see the way you honor Galaxy Wings by your new team name. We are FLATTERED.
team galaxy wings will still be the best tho
i'll join your team guy i don't care who on the team i just wann battle with friends
P.S.: i live in romeoville, IL
Goooooooooooooooooooooo Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im the best blader in the Miami, Florida area
i have storm pegasis, rock leone, dark bull, gravity perseus, rock scorpio, meteo l drago, lightning l drago, and ray unicorno
i am best blader from anantapur,andhrapradesh,india.are you wishing to get me in your team i will join.
i wll not lose with best bey also.trust me.that i will lose 4 for 50 matches.try to win with me. whenever you come to my country.
i am member of team galaxy wings.
I'v Been Blading for 3years But My Knowledge of Beyblade Is 5 Years so if you want me to join Il be Happy to
eh i guess you can count me in im in southourn california btw corona i dont lose ever really i never lose its wierd lol

and ive been blading for 8 or 9 years
i am blading from 8 years .i started blading from 4 years.
I would love to join your team but I dont have a beyblade yet I am still trying to find out how to get one and I am really good at blading
Who me?
I join this team because this guy is the underdog and because the name is cool We may not be the best now but like the majestic monarch Caterpillar will will break from our cocoon and fly freely in the winds OF GLORY (over dramatic am i? XP)
im the best in my school but my friend has way more metal fights than me but i m better than him i have sol blaze normal and gold ray unicorno rock leone galaxy pegasis burn phenoix lighting ldrago meteo ldrago tornado hurcuelo and im getting bigbang and rock girraffe and random boosters
And aren't you in galaxy wings?
ya but still i like helping out in teams ( not omega nova)
can i join your team? Galaxyblader28 is my name, you know
Iwould like to join to . I will beyblade for team Galaxy Bladers.
I will join if I get a good battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would like to join. I will try my best on this team!
I think we should try to go to a bey days tournement