World Domination Time (Hello, I'm Zero)

I'm ready to TAKE OVER TEH WORLD!!!! =D

Hey there, I'm Zero, well I guess I'd be...semi-lying if I said I was new to Beyblading cause I played when I was really young, but then I only just recently got back into Beyblade after watching the original series (Back in Elementary School I was one of those girls who'd rather sit at home playing with Beyblades or hanging out with the boys playing Yu-Gi-Oh XD) ^o^ I don't yet have my own Beyblade, unfortunately, cause I lost the one I had before and back then I wasn't real serious about it in terms of tournaments or anything, but now I am and I can't wait for Beyblades to be back in stores this upcoming January <3

Anyway, a little about myself...I'm a girl Beyblader located on the East Cost of the United States and I'll be turning 16 in February. Aside from my renewed interest in Beyblading I like to ride horses, play on my computer (I bought my own laptop), play video games, watch anime, and play Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm hoping for a Beyblade tournament to be down my way so I can just go and watch to see what it's like seeing as I have yet to purchase my own Beyblade and it might be better to purchase a new one in January when they release the new Beyblades.
*stops rambling*

ALRIGHTY THEN!!! I'm all done rambling now =D Glad to be here at Beywiki.
Welcome.

(Oct. 25, 2008  1:07 PM)Zero Wrote: but now I am and I can't wait for Beyblades to be back in stores this upcoming January <3

[...]

I'm hoping for a Beyblade tournament to be down my way so I can just go and watch to see what it's like seeing as I have yet to purchase my own Beyblade and it might be better to purchase a new one in January when they release the new Beyblades.

Metal Fight Beyblades have already been released in Japan. They can be purchased online via many websites : just look at the Buy! Sell! Trade! forum for further information.

There will probably be other releases in January too though. However, the important event of that month is that the anime for the new series will be broadcast in Japan.

Overseas countries should only expect to get Metal Fight Beyblade 'offline' in 2010.
hey welcome to beywiki. hope you have fun here and learn alot about beyblade! Wink Smile
(Oct. 25, 2008  1:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Welcome.

(Oct. 25, 2008  1:07 PM)Zero Wrote: but now I am and I can't wait for Beyblades to be back in stores this upcoming January <3

[...]

I'm hoping for a Beyblade tournament to be down my way so I can just go and watch to see what it's like seeing as I have yet to purchase my own Beyblade and it might be better to purchase a new one in January when they release the new Beyblades.

Metal Fight Beyblades have already been released in Japan. They can be purchased online via many websites : just look at the Buy! Sell! Trade! forum for further information.

There will probably be other releases in January too though. However, the important event of that month is that the anime for the new series will be broadcast in Japan.

Overseas countries should only expect to get Metal Fight Beyblade 'offline' in 2010.

Thanks for the Welcome Guys =D And yeah, I've seen some of them online, but I don't have the money to pay for them online what with the costs of S&H.
And I can't wait to see the new anime series =D I'm totally looking foooorward to it <3
(Oct. 25, 2008  2:55 PM)Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2008  1:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Welcome.

[...]

Thanks for the Welcome Guys =D And yeah, I've seen some of them online, but I don't have the money to pay for them online what with the costs of S&H.
And I can't wait to see the new anime series =D I'm totally looking foooorward to it <3
same hereJoyful_2
LOL, yeah, I can't wait for Christmas, though, then I might be able to get some =D
Welcome to beywiki.
Hey, Welcome to Beywiki Tongue_out
Thanks for all the welcomes, guys =D
Welcome to the wiki of beys.

After you take over, can I rule a few countries?
thnx
Thanks Chikinz, G =DD

Alright, take your pick of the countries, I've already chosen Japan though mwahahaha!!
welcome,hope u stay active in this forum,cuz the last two weeks about 10 members joined and no 1 is logging in now! hope u like it here Smile
I'll try my best to stay active Grin I bought my own laptop a few months back so I get computer all the time so I'll be able to pop in here every day >3
Welcome xd
Thanks =D Would YOU like to take control of a country once I take over the world? XD
(Oct. 25, 2008  7:41 PM)Zero Wrote: Thanks =D Would YOU like to take control of a country once I take over the world?

can i please?
(Oct. 25, 2008  7:41 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2008  7:41 PM)Zero Wrote: Thanks =D Would YOU like to take control of a country once I take over the world?

can i please?

Take your pick =P Any place but Japan xD
Welcome to Beywiki Grin
Quote:I was one of those girls who'd rather sit at home playing with Beyblades or hanging out with the boys playing Yu-Gi-Oh

WHERE WERE YOU ALL MY LIFE?! =D

Welcome! *hugs you*
(Oct. 25, 2008  11:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome to Beywiki Grin
Thanks a lot Brad =D

(Oct. 26, 2008  12:06 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
Quote:I was one of those girls who'd rather sit at home playing with Beyblades or hanging out with the boys playing Yu-Gi-Oh

WHERE WERE YOU ALL MY LIFE?! =D

Welcome! *hugs you*

Hmmm...I think I was in Wisconsin for the first half of your life and after that I was in North Carolina *nods* And this is my first time on a Beyblade forum
LOL. well welcome to beywiki aka beyblade paradice
lol xD Yeah! Thanks, the last forum I was on was already dead before I joined, so I'm glad to be on a active site that might teach me things =D