World Best Beys !!

Hi, i create 2 beys that are absolutely invincible !
For create a very good bey, you essentially need stamina. My combos are based about stamina and defense. (my english is not good, i usually speak french, i'm living in Québec)
The first bey is Phantom Leone SW145 WD (in defense mode), a very heavy beyblade with a maximum of stamina and defense.
The second is Duo Kronos 230 WD, a very strange bey with a lot of stamina, (it win versus Phantom Leone) theses bey aren't yet beaten after one year !
Hello,

It is very good that you have come to the World Beyblade Organization, because as the ultimate competitive Beyblade community, you will soon learn that there are many aspects of Beyblades you have not explored yet. For instance, I can tell you already that your two combinations can definitely be defeated easily by Attack types. Do you use only Hasbro BeyStadiums ? Here at the World Beyblade Organization, we use stadiums that are a lot fairer to all Attack types, because Hasbro stadiums basically discriminate all good Attack types.

I live close to you, so hopefully in the next few months we could hold a tournament and you will be able to experience real BeyStadiums.

Finally, all topics in the Beyblade Customizations forum must have valid test results in them to support a person's claims. 'Valid' means conducted in a BeyStadium Attack Type, with top-tier combinations, and with ideally more than ten rounds per test.