#3 Draft

System: Metal Fight Beyblade
Type: Balance

Face: Wolf
Metal Wheel: Wolf
Track: D125
Bottom: B

Face: Wolf

The face on this Beyblade depicts Lupus, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Wheel: Wolf

Weight: 36 grams
The Wolf wheel has two sets of spikes. On the each side, the words "Wolf Wheel" is engraved on them. Both sides consist of 4, closely packed in spikes that are meant for smash attack. Though, there are are many problems with these spikes that negate the use of Wolf.

One problem with the spikes are that they face counter clockwise, which will cause a massive decrease in stamina as the spikes will push in to the other bey, which leads to another dilemma. The spikes, as mentioned above are closely packed in. They are not pronounced enough to provide attack, which means Wolf would still be able to provide attack, however, it would still be useless. Because of this, Wolf currently has no use for Attack competitively, and Wheels such as Pegasus and Quetzacoatl and Metal Wheels such as Lightning, Gravity, and Vulcan should be used. Wolf also has no use in Defense and Stamina, as the multiple contact points cause too much recoil as stated above.

Track: Defense 125

Weight: 1.7 grams
Height: 12.5 millimeters

D125 is essentially a 125, except, with a ring around it. The ring is used to increase weight and to help take in hits from enemies. However, because of its immobility, when it comes in contact with enemies, it doesn't provide help to retain the Bey's rotations or absorb the shock from opponents hits. Finally, D125 is an outclassed track both for Stamina and Defense Customizations. Though, through testing D125 has found a home in the combo, Gravity Perseus D125R2F.

Use in Attack Customization
Like stated above, D125 has been able to find use in the attack combo, Gravity Perseus D125RF.

Use in Defense Customization
If you don't have access to competitive Tracks, MF Earth Bull D125RS is a decent choice for Defense Customization.

Bottom: Ball

Weight: 0.6 grams
Ball, as its name suggests, is shaped like a ball. This hemispherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. Due to its qualities, this bottom makes a decent choice for Defense Customizations. B can be used if WB is not available. However, both have been outclassed by RSF and RS.

Other versions:
  • Random Booster Wolf D125B (Red)
  • BB-20 Set Wolf D125B (Red)
  • Booster Wolf 105F
  • BB-21 Attack & Balance Reshuffle Wolf 125B (Red)

Overall
Wolf D125B is composed of predominately outclassed parts. D125 has found use, but does not make up for the lack of competitive parts. There is little to no reason to own the bey aside from collection purposes.
Seems alright as far as the sections go. Things to include:

Other versions:
There's the ones in the random boosters, Wolf 105F version and a red coloured one in the BB-20 set.

Also in the final paragraph you missed off the B from Wolf D125B.
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:12 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Seems alright as far as the sections go. Things to include:

Other versions:
There's the ones in the random boosters, Wolf 105F version and a red coloured one in the BB-20 set.

Is that all?
Well maybe you should pm Kei on the matter of whether it's done or not.
Kei's on vacation right now.

Anyways, the Wheel section is really not that good. There are two problems I have with it.

1) It's only two sentences. Both of those sentences, especially the first one, are very long.
2) There are multiple grammar errors in it.
What else is he supposed to write about it though? It's wolf which has no real uses at all. Also you missed off these from the other versions section:

Wolf 105F booster
BB-21 version wolf
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:22 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: What else is he supposed to write about it though? It's wolf which has no real uses at all.

I just wanted him to break up his sentences, which he appears to have done, hahaha.
Come on and finish this dude. Add the things I told you to in the other sections part and add the Gravity Perseus combo that uses the D125 for the D125 description and then it will be done.
I think that saying it "appears" as though it would have smash in left spin is pointless, beywiki articles are about what the beyblade can and can't do, not what we think it would do in the opposite spin direction.

And I think d125 should state about it being used against 230 in stamina(this is not related with evan's thread), since 120+ is effective against 230
Mcfrown's article on bump king mentions that the AR would have smash in left spin, so why not.
(Jan. 20, 2011  6:36 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Come on and finish this dude. Add the things I told you to in the other sections part and add the Gravity Perseus combo that uses the D125 for the D125 description and then it will be done.

Finished. I'm to sure about D125 though.
Give the BB number of the booster wolf and

Make the BB-21 bit like this:

BB-21 Attack and Balance reshuffle Wolf 125SF(Colour too)

It's unecessarily long atm.
(Jan. 21, 2011  8:42 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Give the BB number of the booster wolf and

Is this it?
Yes but why don't you say D125's use in attack like you have in defence?
I think this is complete. If there is anything to fix, please tell me and I'll change it.
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:12 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Seems alright as far as the sections go. Things to include:

Other versions:

(Dec. 28, 2010  12:29 AM)Sequoia Wrote:

Other versions:

Is that all?

what is that mean to beyblades?
(Jan. 21, 2011  10:02 PM)Sequoia Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  8:42 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Give the BB number of the booster wolf and

Is this it?

what does that mean to beyblades?

gabrielle
What if you combined your D125 section with ShadowPegasis' D125 section in Unicorno for keeping Beywiki consistent?
sorry i missed this post before, but here's my answer:
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:54 AM)ErazmusG Wrote: Mcfrown's article on bump king mentions that the AR would have smash in left spin, so why not.

when it becomes a problem is when most of that section is about that. thats not good. if we took out all the parts about what it could do, then it would be like this-
Sequoia Wrote:Wheel: Wolf

The Wolf wheel features 8 spikes facing the counter clockwise direction that has "Wolf Wheel" engraved on both sides. At first, some beybladers have found that it had some stamina abilities, but it's recoil completely disables its use in stamina customs.
blam. that sucks. no content at all.

also, did you copy Galaxy's counter leone d125 b d125 section? you should've.
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:14 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: sorry i missed this post before, but here's my answer:
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:54 AM)ErazmusG Wrote: Mcfrown's article on bump king mentions that the AR would have smash in left spin, so why not.

when it becomes a problem is when most of that section is about that. thats not good. if we took out all the parts about what it could do, then it would be like this-
Sequoia Wrote:Wheel: Wolf

The Wolf wheel features 8 spikes facing the counter clockwise direction that has "Wolf Wheel" engraved on both sides. At first, some beybladers have found that it had some stamina abilities, but it's recoil completely disables its use in stamina customs.
blam. that sucks. no content at all.

also, did you copy Galaxy's counter leone d125 b d125 section? you should've.

Fixed it. Plus I copied B and I updated D125 since it apparently has uses in attack now, sort of.
D125 is NOT 125mm tall. It's 12.5.
Wolf section has wording issues.

"Use in ____ customization" sections need ot be expained. why that combo, and what makes it unique, or good, and/or whatever else needs to be explained.

This still needs a lot of work.
Wolf Wheel's weight is 36g Smile
You should add the weight of the Wolf Metal Wheel
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:52 PM)DarkCancer333 Wrote: You should add the weight of the Wolf Metal Wheel

There is no Wolf "Metal Wheel", by the way ...