3. Track: Defense 125
3.1 Use in Defense Customization
3.2 Use in Attack Customization
4. Bottom: Ball
5. Other Versions
6. Gallery
7. Overall

Face: Wolf
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Lupus (Wolf in Latin) one of the 88 constellations in space. The face that comes with Wolf D125B is manufactured with the face logo printed on.

Wheel: Wolf
Weight: 36 grams
Maximum Outer Diameter: 43.68 Millimeters
Maximum Height: 10.11 Millimeters
The Wolf Wheel has two main protrusions each having four spikes on the outside facing counter clockwise, resembling the claws of a wolf. Both protrusions have the words "Wolf Wheel" engraved into it and are on an upwards slope. This made it look like the Wheel had Upper Attack capabilities, though the spikes got in the way. (Past tense has been used here to show that this was the case in the past, now Upper Attack is pretty much non existent; this sentence doesn't have to be added to the Wiki)

On both protrusions, each spike gets larger from the left side to the right, but they do not supply Smash Attack due to the Wheel being Right Spin only.

The Wolf Wheel has no use for Stamina and Defense Type customizations as well, as the multiple contact points on each spike cause recoil.

Track: Defense 125
Weight: 1.7 grams
Height: 12.5 millimeters
Defense 125 is similar to 125 and Tornado 125. Apart from the shifts in weight distribution and air resistance, there are few notable differences. The ring serves no significant defensive purposes. The track's relatively low height prevents the opponent’s Bey from making any sort of consistent contact. D125 is an outclassed track for Stamina and Defense Customizations. Recent testing has shown that D125 can be used with certain Attack Customizations.

Use in Defense Customization
If you don't have access to competitive Tracks, MF-H Basalt Bull D125RS is a decent choice for Defense Customization, though it is severely outclassed.

Use in Attack Customization
D125 can be used to form a decent Attack Customization such as MF Gravity Perseus D125RF, but again there are much better options.

Bottom: Ball
Weight: 0.6 grams
Ball, as its name suggests, is shaped like a ball. This hemispherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. Due to its qualities, this bottom makes a decent choice for Defense Customizations. B can be used if WB is not available. However, both have been outclassed by RSF, RS and CS.

Other Versions
BB-12 Booster Wolf 105F (Blue)
BB-20 BeyBattle Try Set (Wolf D125B, Red)
BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type (Wolf 125SF, Blue - Purple)

Gallery
Will take photos if needed.

Overall
Wolf D125B is comprised of outclassed parts. There is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade, aside from collection purposes.

~

I am familiar with the Wiki coding. All positive and negative feedback is appreciated.
Very Good Omega keep up the good work this wiki is very useful.
Thank You
The version from bb-21 is blue. Also you've missed out the random booster versions. Apart from that I think it's quite accurate.
I have the BB-21 Version as well, it looks purple to me, but yeah I guess it can pull of blue. And I cannot recall seeing Wolf in a random booster, what's the BB number ? Thanks for the feedback Smile
I thought it was in BB-13. The first random booster.
Thought it was. Never mind.
The version from the Reshuffle Set has 125SF.
Wow, nice draft very detailed and easy to understand, doesn't really need pictures since it's so detailed and easy to imagine but it could still improve the entry with some pictures for a more visual appeal rather than reading a whole bunch of writting. But overall I must say this is an excellent piece of work. Smile

Keep up the good work!
This draft needs work/updating, but it's a good start. Thanks Omega! I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.
Thanks Kei Smile It's the first draft I have written for the BeyWiki.
Wow, this is is probably better than my draft. Update B in the earlier sentences.