Wolborg MS

Pretty sure it's NSK Shield Bearing because it's got that free spinning ring with the ball bearings inside of it. It's not a regular bearing like you get with Dranzer S and we all know ball bearings are the mark of Draciel. Other than that VERY well done and very informative.
Train Wrote:Pretty sure it's NSK Shield Bearing because it's got that free spinning ring with the ball bearings inside of it. It's not a regular bearing like you get with Dranzer S and we all know ball bearings are the mark of Draciel. Other than that VERY well done and very informative.

I'm not sure about correct terminology, but I always considered the bearings from Dranzer S, Driger F, etc as "bushings", while I always thought of ball bearings of Draciel as just "metal balls".

I think NSK Shield Bearing can just be simplified to "NSK Bearing" or "NSK" though.

Also, nice job on the article. The pictures are super cool as well!
Train Wrote:Pretty sure it's NSK Shield Bearing because it's got that free spinning ring with the ball bearings inside of it. It's not a regular bearing like you get with Dranzer S and we all know ball bearings are the mark of Draciel. Other than that VERY well done and very informative.

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to correct?
Bey Brad Wrote:

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to correct?

It is stated that it has NSK ball bearings. I think it's a shield bearing.
They are shielded ball bearings. Speechless
Yes I know, but it's shielded. A ball bearing is what Draciel F and Sea Drake have for tips. It's 2 circles with tiny little ball bearings between the casings allowing it to spin freely. It's not really important, but it is a distinction that all other Wolborg have.
Those aren't ball bearings ... they're just metal balls.
About the black Wolborg MS, there is a picture on this page : http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~kids/bb/bakuten-kozou.html ("MY BYEBLADE COLLECTION", then look for "HMS")

It says it is event exclusive and that the name of the event is "TBH", or "Takara Boys Hobby". However, I cannot find information on a different tip on any Japanese website.