Wobbling

People mention it in passing, people mention parts that could be good for it, but no one ever posts wobbling combos.
This is a portion of the metagame that should be expanded.

Parts to try:
Faces:
MF
MF 2 Heavy Mode

Clear wheels:
Aquila
Saggitario
Gemios

Metal Wheels:
Pisces
Quetzalcoatl
Bull
Flame
Thermal

Tracks:
M145 (Inner Mode)

Bottoms:
All S and B series
RS

Expect to see some results from me, but I'd really like to throw this out there.
Why completely ignore an option that exists? Destabilizers are coming along nicely.
Just curious, why those Clear Wheels in particular?
(Aug. 09, 2010  6:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Tracks:
M145 (Inner Mode)

Bottoms:
All S series

Um...Fun to see results...
I chose lighter ones that might help promote destabilization.
Especially gemios, it's so light it can't help keep this combo balance at all, plus, it won't tip them over into the ground as quickly.

And lol at above.
I posted M145 Inner Mode in hopes of people connecting it with B bottoms, not S.
Should I shoot straight or bank?
Thanx for the tornament. It was awsome!!! even though i didnt win. Grin hahaha
It really depends on the wheel. For Flame I'm liking a mild bank but for things like Quetz I tilt it like 35 degrees.
(Aug. 09, 2010  6:29 AM)Gemiosking66 Wrote: Thanx for the tornament. It was awsome!!! even though i didnt win. Grin hahaha

Not the place to post this.
Also, do you only want tests in the MFB Attack Stadium?
I honestly don't care, however attack stadium results would be the best.
Clear wheels that are light would be fine, but I think that clear wheels with uneven weight distribution would help the Beyblade wobble more often.
(Aug. 09, 2010  5:54 PM)Elmo Wrote: Clear wheels that are light would be fine, but I think that clear wheels with uneven weight distribution would help the Beyblade wobble more often.

Hmmm... looking at the shape of the Clear wheels I have, I think the some of the ones with the most uneven weight distribution are Bull, Aquila, Libra, and Virgo. Any I may have missed or gotten wrong?
(Aug. 09, 2010  5:57 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  5:54 PM)Elmo Wrote: Clear wheels that are light would be fine, but I think that clear wheels with uneven weight distribution would help the Beyblade wobble more often.

Hmmm... looking at the shape of the Clear wheels I have, I think the some of the ones with the most uneven weight distribution are Bull, Aquila, Libra, and Virgo. Any I may have missed or gotten wrong?

Daegor, do you mean those are the most even clear wheels? i believe bull is the most even and heaviest of the clear wheels.
im going to try a wobbling combo out now
(Aug. 09, 2010  6:10 PM)KidPegaso93 Wrote: Daegor, do you mean those are the most even clear wheels? i believe bull is the most even and heaviest of the clear wheels.
im going to try a wobbling combo out now

No... I meant most uneven. Least even, if you prefer. Bull's weight is focused into two large wings with a notable gap between them. I figured that would affect its balance.
(Aug. 09, 2010  6:16 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: No... I meant most uneven. Least even, if you prefer. Bull's weight is focused into two large wings with a notable gap between them. I figured that would affect its balance.
At the same time, that is good for the flywheel effect and stamina, so I do not know.
Well then i don't know. The article on beywiki say that bull has excellent weight distribution, so i feel conflicted.
(Aug. 09, 2010  6:32 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It's either Escolpio or Orso that is assymmetrical...

Sadly, I have neither of those.

I'm just going to use Virgo 'cause it's pretty...
I've been having some luck vs. defense combos with flame aquila 145FS launched with a severe bank, it's almost like force smash.

Not like that means anything though.

I'm also liking Leone CH120S against stamina and defense.
120 Height + Banking vs. Stamina, 145 Height + Straight Shot vs. Defense.
I'm sorry, this mght belong in the Ask A Question Thread but since this is a topic all about it, What is the concept of a ''wobbler'' or a destablizer
(Aug. 09, 2010  7:12 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I'm sorry, this mght belong in the Ask A Question Thread but since this is a topic all about it, What is the concept of a ''wobbler'' or a destablizer

A Destabilizer wants to get underneath a Bey and disrupt its balance, "destabilizing" it, if you will. The point to to get the opposing bey to spin out. MF LDrago 100WF is an example of this.

A Wobbler is a counter to this. It wants to use the disrupted balance to force its wheel into the lower opponent's, driving that into the stadium. At least, that's what I assumed.
I'm free today. I'll take care of Thermal Aquila m145 S, BS, B, WB, JB. I dunno if i have FS
Oh, I was going to use Thermal. Well, I suppose two sets of results won't hurt.
@ A while back: It's like force smash but it smashes because it's heavy and it's tipping over.
You know what I just realized? 230 would be an amazing track for this. In my opinion at least.
Yeah, I was thinking that earlier.
I just wish it was released and someone owned it.
But yeah, it would give so much wobble/precession.

I was also wondering if Galaxy/Cyber/Pegasis would be any good for this.