Wobbling

Just a draft, any improvements will be appreciated.

Wobbling

Wobbling is a form of attack that is tall in hight and has it's weight focused on and odd number of points. It often uses
Bearing Spin Gears or Running Cores, as they can keep spinning even when put under pressure and are usually quite tall.

It is very hard to find a decent plastic combo with wobbling. However you could try this.
AR: Whale Crusher
WD: 10 Wide (Revolver Attack?)
SG: Right SG (Bearing Version)
SG Shaft: Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
BB: SG Defense Grip 2

There are also HMS combo's you could try:

AR: Knight Crusher
WD CWD Circle Attacker (Force Smash mode)
RC:'Bearing Core

Overall
This is a attack style that is not particularly used, mainly because many of the parts can be used in better combinations.
Wobbling is a form of attack that requires a blade to be tall in height and must have it's weight focused on an odd number of points. It often uses Bearing Spin Gears or Running Cores, as they can keep spinning even when put under pressure and are usually quite tall. This type of attack is intended to wobble while still being able to maintain spin velocity and eventually fall on an opponent's beyblade therefore stopping it.

It is very hard to find a decent plastic combo which uses the Wobbling technique. However, this is applicable:

AR: Whale Crusher
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Right SG (Bearing Version)
SG Shaft: Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
BB: SG Defense Grip 2

There are also some HMS customizations:

AR: Knight Crusher
WD CWD Circle Attacker (Force Smash mode)
RC:'Bearing Core

Overall
This is an attack style that is not particularly used, mainly because many of the parts have better utilizations.

EDIT: I made some changes and added some suggestions from other users on this, so see how well it works.
You should explain more how it actually would work in battle not just the components of a wobbler (height, weight distribution, etc.)
For example, " This type of attack is intended to wobble while still being able to maintain spin velocity and eventually fall on an opponent's beyblade therefore stopping it".
^ Not a perfect explaination but you get the idea Wink

Also avoid using words like 'you' in artcles.
Agh, that word follows me XD
Hmm, what should I test it against? To show the battle effects?
(Mar. 07, 2009  3:31 PM)Giga Wrote: Agh, that word follows me XD
Hmm, what should I test it against? To show the battle effects?

Try different types of blades (defence, endurance, balance, etc.) and see how they would work against it but I doubt an attack blade would be greatly affected by a wobbler.
Check this article out for how the format should be like: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Smash_Attack

This should give you a better idea of other things to add.