"Woah is Cell cell shaded" The DBZ Tenkaichi Thread.

I am sure alot of people have one of the games in this series.
I created this thread to share tactics characters and mabye the
occasional glitch.

I like to play as Jeice because of his blast moves.
I used to really love Dragon ball Z Budoki Tenkichi 2 on wii. Untill i completed it....
bodokai tenkichi 1 was always my favorite for some reason...

GOGETA SSJ 4 FTW!
I usually find myself winning with Teen Gohan a lot in tournaments = in Tenkaichi 2.
Tenkaichi 3 Bardock has some sick combos. Throw plus final spirit cannon is fun to use.
On Tenkichi 3, which was the best, I always win with Kid Buu and piccolo. I started playing the game on very strong 3 or 2 days ago since I mastered the controls. I thought I would never master those controls. The controls can be hard for beginners, but I manged pretty well.

My favorite character is Trunks(no sword) but on very strong I can't win with him. Also my brother thinks that Kid Buu a over powered character........Well is he?

One more thing. I know all of you guys see how fast Burtter fights, he is like Soinc.
(Feb. 23, 2011  5:42 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: On Tenkichi 3, which was the best, I always win with Kid Buu and piccolo. I started playing the game on very strong 3 or 2 days ago since I mastered the controls. I thought I would never master those controls. The controls can be hard for beginners, but I manged pretty well.

My favorite character is Trunks(no sword) but on very strong I can't win with him. Also my brother thinks that Kid Buu a over powered character........Well is he?

One more thing. I know all of you guys see how fast Burtter fights, he is like Soinc.

Oh god Burter is a pain... I love playing with Mecha Freiza The Special move is sick
I use to have all of them but I sold the 1st and 2nd cause I got the 3rd but I beat all of them but my favorite charicter is SS4 Gogeta I always win with him cause I know most of the stuff to block and everything so I usaly toy around with my bro then unleash a berage of attacks
My favourite character was SS2 Gohan cause he was really fast at his moves.
android 16 ftw with his blaster fire
The Tenkaichi Series
is really fun but it gets too easy too quickly.

On Tenkaichi 3
I started to beat omega shenron with normal goku on very hard difficulty within 2 to 3 weeks.

I'll tell you what I do most of the time.
(Close to opponent)
square square O--> square square triangle
square square <--0 square square triangle+down
now while the opponent is recovering from me tripping them I hold square+up
then triangle+down and then O or a Rush Attack like High Speed Rush, High Power Rush etc (this doesn't apply to Tenkaichi 1 seeing how you can't trip the person)

The only time something is VERY VERY difficult.....(impossible) on a Tenkaichi game is when I play Tenkaichi Tag Team and it's 1 vs 2.
I got the first one for christmas one year but didn't play it till about three years later.I didn't play it because I was like six or eight and,I thought it was more complecated then the plain Budukai series.

When I finally did play it I loved it!I had everything on it.Every character(Except Tao),every move,etc. I had all eight dragonballs and about to wish for Tao until my sister knocked my PS2 off the shelf and broke it..
My favorite characters in order were..

1.SS4 Gogeta he was just plain beast..
2.Super Android 17 I liked his finishing move White death ball+black aura+red lightning=EPIC!!
3.Tie between Bardock and Goten I just like those characters.
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:16 AM)Idk Wrote: I got the first one for christmas one year but didn't play it till about three years later.I didn't play it because I was like six or eight and,I thought it was more complecated then the plain Budukai series.

When I finally did play it I loved it!I had everything on it.Every character(Except Tao),every move,etc. I had all eight dragonballs and about to wish for Tao until my sister knocked my PS2 off the shelf and broke it..
My favorite characters in order were..

1.SS4 Gogeta he was just plain beast..
2.Super Android 17 I liked his finishing move White death ball+black aura+red lightning=EPIC!!
3.Tie between Bardock and Goten I just like those characters.

You should get it again its really fun.
When I play with teams my team is....

Burtur. Speed and up triangle is amazing. Ginyu force rules
Trunks (no sword)
Bardock amazing combos
Super buu gotenks absorbed
Teen Gohan very hard to loose with.

I can always sweep teams with burtur but its not fun that way.
I like how you changed the thread title, but didn't realize you spelt Tenkaichi wrong.
Its fixed.

Does anybody know of a good counter to SSJ4 Gogeta besides Burter?
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:25 PM)scipio Wrote: Its fixed.

Kid Buu for sure. Kid Buu is kind of fast and he is better when you rush with him.

HERCULE...... SERIOUSLY

The tactic I use when playing as Hercule is
'Present Bomb SPAM'
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:00 AM)Ultimate Wrote:

HERCULE...... SERIOUSLY

'Present Bomb SPAM'

Well it works, but if you get hit by one of SSJ4 Gogeta's attacks it's going to do massive damage.
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:05 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

HERCULE...... SERIOUSLY

'Present Bomb SPAM'

Well it works, but if you get hit by one of SSJ4 Gogeta's attacks it's going to do massive damage.

That's true but if your a master like me you would know how to dodge attacks effortlessly, (you would also know without using good items for Hercule when vs SSJ4 Gogeta on very hard mode is SUICIDE)
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:11 AM)Ultimate Wrote:

HERCULE...... SERIOUSLY

'Present Bomb SPAM'

That's true but if your a master like me you would know how to dodge attacks effortlessly, (you would also know without using good items for Hercule when vs SSJ4 Gogeta on very hard mode is SUICIDE)

SSJ4 Gogeta needs counters besides Hercule.

I like the idea of Kid Buu though i will have to try it. The only thing about burter and Kid Buu is they dont have any transformations to fall back on.
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:47 PM)scipio Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:11 AM)Ultimate Wrote:

HERCULE...... SERIOUSLY

'Present Bomb SPAM'

SSJ4 Gogeta needs counters besides Hercule.

I like the idea of Kid Buu though i will have to try it. The only thing about burter and Kid Buu is they dont have any transformations to fall back on.

Burter sucks in power. Kid Buu does not need a transformation to fall back on and he is already strong.
I beg to differ burtur has an amazing moveset and his speed is un matched
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:05 AM)scipio Wrote: I beg to differ burtur has an amazing moveset and his speed is un matched

He is not unmatched, he may be incredibly fast, but he is not unmatched. If you can analyze his movement you can whip his a$$. I beat every character on very strong except the giant people.
(Apr. 20, 2011  2:52 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:05 AM)scipio Wrote: I beg to differ burtur has an amazing moveset and his speed is un matched

He is not unmatched, he may be incredibly fast, but he is not unmatched. If you can analyze his movement you can whip his a$$. I beat every character on very strong except the giant people.

I know he has incredible low power but with the right z items he is beast.

For example if you aadd ssj4 aura Burtur gets an extra ki gauge enabling him to use energy ball when the fight starts. And their is a z item tht automaticly uses the afterimage attack in max power. So charge to max power and take advantage by beating down your opponent then using the purple comet attack. His rush Space mech attack only uses two ki gauges so you can use it alot more.
(Apr. 21, 2011  10:01 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  2:52 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

I know he has incredible low power but with the right z items he is beast.

For example if you aadd ssj4 aura Burtur gets an extra ki gauge enabling him to use energy ball when the fight starts. And their is a z item tht automaticly uses the afterimage attack in max power. So charge to max power and take advantage by beating down your opponent then using the purple comet attack. His rush Space mech attack only uses two ki gauges so you can use it alot more.

That's not good enough, I can dodge rush attacks pretty well. Also having afterimage is pretty pointless. All I have to do is put Kai 3 on Kid Buu and I can bite you to death with Kid Buu. I'm pretty much an expert on Tenkaichi 3.