[Wisconsin, USA] Any bladers in wisconsin, maybe close to milwaukee?

Ya So I started back beyblading. Just woundering if their are any other bladers in wisconsin other then my next door neighbors!
(Mar. 26, 2010  10:23 PM)raymyn Wrote: Ya So I started back beyblading. Just woundering if their are any other bladers in wisconsin other then my next door neighbors!

There is a small but growing group of interested players in the Janesville, WI area (about 30 minutes or so south of madison) and we are hoping to start events soon if we can. If we do we would be glad to have you join us!
(sorry to revive an old topic, it was mentioned in a post by another member and thought it would be nice to update you.)
um... Milwaukee is 1:30 hour drive or a 2 hour >=D i live in janesville too!
it sounds like a good idea, i live in de pere witch is a few hours away, but i'll go if i can
Ya cool, i might be able to make it (most likely not, im only 15 and im not getting my *temps* till probably next year.. And i doubt my mom would drive me... Anyways what beyblades you guys use... Im all out Storm pegasus default. No customs at all. I just dont like customizing beyblades...
well um... i have no blades yet lol im not sure were they sell em' yet but im more likely to go to Toys R Us to buy them Eee
I've only found them at Wal-Mart out here in Janesville. Call around, I am sure you will find them.
Thanks, now i got Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone, Dark Bull, Aquario and Aries!
(Jul. 05, 2010  3:57 AM)Jypsy Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2010  10:23 PM)raymyn Wrote: Ya So I started back beyblading. Just woundering if their are any other bladers in wisconsin other then my next door neighbors!

There is a small but growing group of interested players in the Janesville, WI area (about 30 minutes or so south of madison) and we are hoping to start events soon if we can. If we do we would be glad to have you join us!
(sorry to revive an old topic, it was mentioned in a post by another member and thought it would be nice to update you.)

i got my friend max to join "King Max" but he isn't active online as much... and i told my friend chago <--- his nickname. He is " Cholo101" we're all in janesville and my 2 of my cousins in beloit, Wi startin to like em lol Grin
(Jul. 13, 2010  4:24 AM)Jypsy Wrote: I've only found them at Wal-Mart out here in Janesville. Call around, I am sure you will find them.

i went to toys r us and they also have beys their but not as much as walmart last time i went
To all you guys living in Janesville, I'd love to join you guys if we're able to figure out a day to blade! I'm going to school up in Madison which is only a $6 bus fare to Janesville!

Jypsy
I sent you a PM here and a facebook message about blading down in Janesville so hopefully you'll see them! If there was ever a chance in Wisconsin to get organized play up and running, I feel you'd be the best shot as you already have a few friends who like to play competitively! Grin
Sigh...lol. I think I've pretty much given up on the idea of getting a unified Beyblade group together in the Wisconsin area lol. Jypsy (if you ever see this), I tried PMing you about your small group of bladers but no response so...yea =_=; Back to the drawing board. I'm hoping after this month there'll be a huge surge in the number of bladers due to the release of beyblades in the US...but i'm not holding my breath
Yo what up guys im a hardcore blader in Jefferson wisconsin 806 s center ave apt 4 you can visit me anytime im always prepared for a beybattle i live 45-60 mins from madison by a burger corner.
i want to but about one and a half hours away so srry noUnhappy
(Jan. 31, 2011  12:26 AM)FlameLibra269 Wrote: i want to but about one and a half hours away so srry noUnhappy
same here i might be able to convince my parents to let me go to a tourny. and wow Im surprised at all the Wisconsin bladers. Maybe we could get everyone we know that plays together in one place and have one big get together.
my three favorite customisations are( favorite to least favorite ) earth fireblase/pheonix t125hf/s spike mode
burn orso df145jb
and night pegasus III h145ms
how about at sherman park at 1pm 8/8/11
i live in milwakuee does anyone live in milwakuee to.
the sherman park thing is good i try to get a bb-10 attack stadium by them i submitt the tourney my parents say if there is ever a tourney in wi i can join
i submit that
Hey I live in greendale, we should meet up and beyblade one of these days
does any body live in or near to rivers that can battle
I live near Green Bay, about 30 min away from the city.
If anyone was near that'd be cool.
Leones are my favorite.
some summers I'm in milwaukee Nice to see im not the only one there
I'm in Wisonsin.. I consider myself to be one of the best here. My old list of beys is no longer current.
I now rock the Storm Pegasis, Rock Aries, and Evil Gemios. I plan to get more beys soon. I have to order a new Fang Leone because I bet it and lost it. Hopefully I will get Ray Unicorno and a new Fang Leone.

I have a portable stadium and two ripcord launchers. Looking for any competition to battle against..