Winders

Winders

Another new article! I think I covered most of them, except the Spring Winder which Brad mentioned to me earlier.

If there is any other specific things you wish to add, feel free to do so.
First thing I checked out when I logged onto the website today Smile. Very good article and I guess my only complaint is I wish there were more pictures on there--but that will come in time I take it.

And I just want to shout out to all you kids that are putting effort and dedication into learning this game and fleshing out this wiki and really showing everyone how mature it is for a game. You guys make this community look and feel wonderful and the wiki page is a great tool for begginer bladers like myself.
jasonresno Wrote:First thing I checked out when I logged onto the website today Smile. Very good article and I guess my only complaint is I wish there were more pictures on there--but that will come in time I take it.
Thanks!

I actually asked in the other thread if some people could take pictures of the other winders. So, hopefully someone will.
I tried to edit the page because I didn't want to bump an old topic but I couldn't apparently. I was going to add that the material the G Winders were made of was changed to polyamid with the release of the Advanced Series. The material is smoother, but harder to straighten.
^^ Yeah. Actually, I was reading that article earlier today and was wondering why that wasn't included in the it. Also, the newer G Winder is more durable and harder to break.
(Jun. 18, 2009  10:30 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I tried to edit the page because I didn't want to bump an old topic but I couldn't apparently.

I'm having that problem as well. Dunno what happened.
Anyway, great article.
I'll try and figure out what's going on with it.
can someone link me to the article.the link at the top just links to the homepage of WBO
(Jun. 21, 2009  12:31 AM)BladeBee Wrote: can someone link me to the article.the link at the top just links to the homepage of WBO

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Winders

You could've just used the search function on the Beywiki or looked for it in the "All Articles" page which is in alphabetical order...