Will you buy the new Metal Fight Beyblade?

Poll: Will you buy the new Metal Fight Beyblade?

Yes
90.00%
No
10.00%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
(Aug. 06, 2008  6:44 PM)boh Wrote: yes, i will definitly buy the new beyblades. i'm upset because i wanted the starter set leo but toywiz thought that it will come with a beypointer which would make it $8-10 dollars more. so i change my mind n i'm getting bull starter set. i'm not about to get ripped off even if the beypointer is useless . i'm also getting the pegasis booster pack also. when i first sawn the new blades, i first had bull in my mind but then, i didn't kno which one to get because they all look so great. but i now really want bull not just because of the looks, it's also because of the advantage it has over other blades. this will be final for me

The Leon Starter doesn't come with a beypointer. Pegasus and Bull are the only ones who do.
yes, i kno, that's the reason i'm not getting leo. i'm pissed off at toywiz because they have all the starters the same price so i rather get the beypointer instead of getting nothing. is the beypointer useful with only one?
(Aug. 06, 2008  6:59 PM)boh Wrote: yes, i kno, that's the reason i'm not getting leo. i'm pissed off at toywiz because they have all the starters the same price so i rather get the beypointer instead of getting nothing. is the beypointer useful with only one?

The beypointer is useless, unless you and some friends want to keep track of your wins and losses...and you can cheat it. Or if you live in Japan
I was going to go and buy the whole lot until I actually sat down and added it all up and more got released sooner.

I still want to get a good range, I've just been so busy this summer at work and theINtoy don't seem to be stocking until September, so I'm putting the whole thing on haitus for a while. God I miss in-education summers.
I'll be getting the Bull Starter and hopefully a Booster (maybe the Leo one).

Which reminds me...

These Boosters aren't Random Boosters, correct?
(Aug. 06, 2008  7:44 PM)Grey Wrote: These Boosters aren't Random Boosters, correct?
As far as I know, they are not. The Leone Booster should always come with Pegasis' Bottom and Track, etc.
You guys are lucky. I want to buy one but no money lol.
Im buying from Toywiz:

1. Pegasus Starter
2. Bull Starter
3. Cheiron Starter
4. Booster Leo
5. Roller Defencer (Dont reply to this)

im giving Pegasus/Leo to my friend though. And i need 3 Shooters (I have another friend who comes over and plays).
I will be I already have two on preorder with a dish.

Expensive but worth it to get your hands on them first <3
Unless my local Japanese stuff store sells them, I'm going to have to say "Probably not until 2010", as I don't have a credit card, nor do I feel safe sending money orders in the mail. That said, I may or may not be going to New York this winter, which is where Toywiz has their B&M store(or used to anyways...). If not that, then well, it's me bugging to buy stuff off people if I go to Anime North 2009.
i have pre-ordered the full complete set and wolf its awesome
(Aug. 07, 2008  5:45 AM)Takao Wrote: Unless my local Japanese stuff store sells them, I'm going to have to say "Probably not until 2010", as I don't have a credit card, nor do I feel safe sending money orders in the mail. That said, I may or may not be going to New York this winter, which is where Toywiz has their B&M store(or used to anyways...). If not that, then well, it's me bugging to buy stuff off people if I go to Anime North 2009.

Why don't you just stop being senile and get Paypal?
Yeah for real Takao, all you need to open up a Paypal account is a bank account. It can be a savings account or a checking account, either one works. (I've used both)

And ffs, sending a money order in the mail isn't even risky at all. If you address it to Toywiz or wherever you order from then if the money order is stolen its useless to anyone anyway.

And on top of that, if it should get stolen or lost in the mail as long as you keep the receipt to the money order you're covered, the company that issued your money order will reimburse you so long as you keep the receipt.
I may or may not have a bank account.
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:23 AM)Takao Wrote: I may or may not have a bank account.

Get one.
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Get one.

Need steady job first(working for my father don't count).
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:28 AM)Takao Wrote:

Get one.

no you don't
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:28 AM)Takao Wrote:

Get one.

No you don't. Go to bank. Sign up for student/junior account. Done!

I've had the same bank account since I was nine, you won't have any problems.
Hmmm...once I have the money, I might pick up a few, Pegasus at least.
I probably won't be able to until October. My mother's birthday is in September, so all my money will be on her. And I all ready spend my August allowance on manga. xD
I'm alittle disapointed that there is no new Dragoon beyblade. But I guess I can get pegasus and still be happy. So yeah i'll buy them when they come out.
(Aug. 08, 2008  7:02 PM)Kyanbu the Shining Fox Wrote: I'm alittle disapointed that there is no new Dragoon beyblade. But I guess I can get pegasus and still be happy. So yeah i'll buy them when they come out.

I'm rather happy. It's a new generation, Dragoon and all the others don't have much place here.

Although, if Takara produced a Metal Fight Beyblade called Seiryuu or Byakko, I would definitely get it.

I will be getting the MFB soon, so long as my parents actually take the time to let me put my money into the Paypal account...Tired
I don't know...

I'm saving for a PS3 but I'll try to snag Bull and Pegasus soon!
I'm going to lock this ... I should have before, but this thread is quite redundant.