Will you buy the new Metal Fight Beyblade?

Poll: Will you buy the new Metal Fight Beyblade?

Yes
90.00%
No
10.00%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
I will because the new blades looks nice and I really miss the days of Beyblading and finally there's something to mark its new revival.
I think most of us will buy MFB!

Does this really need discussion? Uncertain
Kiewzy Wrote:I will because the new blades looks nice and I really miss the days of Beyblading and finally there's something to mark its new revival.
Really? I think they look rather ugly without a big Blade Base. They look incomplete to me, like A Wolborg that had it's base taken off. =\

bugturtles Wrote:I think most of us will buy MFB!

Does this really need discussion? Uncertain
I agree with bugturtles, it's pretty much the consensus that most of us will buy a MFB at some point.
This is a pretty dumb question to ask on a beyblade forum.
I won't be buying the MFB until other more experienced members here give their opinions on them.

I'm going to wait till obvious questions are asked, like:

1. Are the new stadiums better than TB and TBTS?
2. Do they out perform HMS?
3. What particular combination(so) is the most powerful.

Pegasis and Bull will probably be an exception though. They seem to have the most powerful ARs, so I'll probably get them quickly if I can find them for a decent price.
I'm pretty sure I will be getting Leo(ne). It might not have as many design as the others but it can surely pack a punch.
boh978 Wrote:I'm pretty sure I will be getting Leo(ne). It might not have as many design as the others but it can surely pack a punch.

From what I hear, it's Wheel is useless.

Anyway, I'll be either getting Bull or Wolf. Those two are just...awesome. Probably Bull, because of it's Upper Attack, but Wolf is likely, too.
Grey Wrote:
boh978 Wrote:I'm pretty sure I will be getting Leo(ne). It might not have as many design as the others but it can surely pack a punch.

From what I hear, it's Wheel is useless.

they're not out yet, nobody's used it, where are you hearing this from?
haven't u seen the video of the metal fight beyblade they posted up on youtube like 3 weeks ago, they were using leo n cheiron in battle and leo won
boh978 Wrote:haven't u seen the video of the metal fight beyblade they posted up on youtube like 3 weeks ago, they were using leo n cheiron in battle and leo won

So? Cheiron looks like it sucks, too. Besides, it looked like Leo only out-lasted Cheiron, it doesn't necessarily mean it's effective.

Or, Leo could've won because of one of the many factors of battling, such as bad launch, launch power, etc.
true but it could also mean the beystadium they were using was small. cheiron is an endurance type but it doesn't mean that it can take hits. ok i get it now
this is kinda a silly question, i mean the people who are kinda thinkin about it but not sure yet, are generally just basing their opinion how the blades look, once they get used to the new designs they'll come around, and anyway these designs are betta than the plastic generation ones, most of the plastics all look the same(basically an animal head with a flare/tail coming from the back of it) and they had the same basic effects thats why there where only a small number of customisations that where used in tournaments, coz most where all the same design just tweeked a bit. these attack rings look like they actually have different purposes. And by the way the small base compared to the attack ring will increase their performance majorly, you could see the small base design coming already anyway, since beyblades came out the bases have bin getting thinnier compared to the attack ring because they work better.
I will buy the Libra one. It just seems to me that those Beys may look ugly to some people so that's why I'm asking this. Perhaps the old HMS may even outperform the new ones, who knows?
Kiewzy Wrote:Perhaps the old HMS may even outperform the new ones, who knows?

I sincerely doubt this. Otherwise people would still be bringing Wolborg MS to tournaments.

EDIT: you've never even used HMS
glad to see gotruto will certainly not be buying them

why not, gotruto?
Who the hell still buys spinning tops guys?
Bey Brad Wrote:I sincerely doubt this. Otherwise people would still be bringing Wolborg MS to tournaments.

You don't think Wolborg MS will still be viable against the first set of MFB?

They all spin in right currently, don't they? Putting WBMS in left should make it more than viable.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Who the hell still buys spinning tops guys?

:takao: :kai: :max: :rei:

Synesthesia Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I sincerely doubt this. Otherwise people would still be bringing Wolborg MS to tournaments.

You don't think Wolborg MS will still be viable against the first set of MFB?

They all spin in right currently, don't they? Putting WBMS in left should make it more than viable.

I have no idea, honestly. I'm not going to say anything about that until I can try it myself.
Bey Brad Wrote:I have no idea, honestly. I'm not going to say anything about that until I can try it myself.

We'll be finding out soon enough.

Currently, I think that the only way HMS will be rendered completely ineffective is if MFB have so much power that they can knock Wolborg MS out the stadium later in the battle, easily.

Outspinning WBMS just doesn't seem like it's going to happen with the first set of bottoms being released.

But yeah, we have no way of knowing, so it's really all just speculation.
Synesthesia Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I have no idea, honestly. I'm not going to say anything about that until I can try it myself.

We'll be finding out soon enough.

Currently, I think that the only way HMS will be rendered completely ineffective is if MFB have so much power that they can knock Wolborg MS out the stadium later in the battle, easily.

Outspinning WBMS just doesn't seem like it's going to happen with the first set of bottoms being released.

But yeah, we have no way of knowing, so it's really all just speculation.

I have bin watching videos on youtube about the new blades and they say they are going to be heaver than the other blades so.... i donno i think tat the HMS are going to meat there last match agents the new MFB
Plastic Zombies were still used to beat HMS until Wolborg MS came out.
Depending on how much I like the MFB Takeru is so graciously giving me, I may or may not buy more.
yes, i will definitly buy the new beyblades. i'm upset because i wanted the starter set leo but toywiz thought that it will come with a beypointer which would make it $8-10 dollars more. so i change my mind n i'm getting bull starter set. i'm not about to get ripped off even if the beypointer is useless . i'm also getting the pegasis booster pack also. when i first sawn the new blades, i first had bull in my mind but then, i didn't kno which one to get because they all look so great. but i now really want bull not just because of the looks, it's also because of the advantage it has over other blades. this will be final for me
No, I can just use Brad's if I feel like it.