Will tt launch beyblade x in North America

I heard something like that x won’t have hasbro beys and will only be tt and that those tt beys are coming to the US is this correct and if no t then can someone pls explain what is going on with that
(Jul. 23, 2023  2:03 PM)End bringer Wrote: I heard something like that x won’t have hasbro beys and will only be tt and that those tt beys are coming to the US is this correct and if no t then can someone pls explain what is going on with that

By next year we’ll get BX in the west. Hasbro won’t be making them but instead distributing the products. Think of it like how the current pro series products have both the TT and Hasbro logo on them, but instead of hasbro being the one making the beys, it’s TT.
Ok thanks for the help

(Jul. 23, 2023  5:44 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2023  2:03 PM)End bringer Wrote: I heard something like that x won’t have hasbro beys and will only be tt and that those tt beys are coming to the US is this correct and if no t then can someone pls explain what is going on with that

By next year we’ll get BX in the west. Hasbro won’t be making them but instead distributing the products. Think of it like how the current pro series products have both the TT and Hasbro logo on them, but instead of hasbro being the one making the beys, it’s TT.

will it be literally the exact same thing or a tiny bit different with the hasbro ones?
(Jul. 23, 2023  6:10 PM)End bringer Wrote: Ok thanks for the help

(Jul. 23, 2023  5:44 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: By next year we’ll get BX in the west. Hasbro won’t be making them but instead distributing the products. Think of it like how the current pro series products have both the TT and Hasbro logo on them, but instead of hasbro being the one making the beys, it’s TT.

will it be literally the exact same thing or a tiny bit different with the hasbro ones?

Exact same thing, just localized