Will there be a Tournament in Corona California?

I’m not old enough to host a tournament sadly, and there isn’t any near me
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:37 AM)SkittlesKid Wrote: I’m not old enough to host a tournament sadly, and there isn’t any near me

Hey , idk if you are new .... but this should ( I guess ... you should ask Master_chanter0 ) in the general discussion
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:37 AM)SkittlesKid Wrote: I’m not old enough to host a tournament sadly, and there isn’t any near me

Hey , idk if you are new .... but this should ( I guess ... you should ask Master_chanter0 ) in the general discussion

Ok, this is in the wrong forum, but you already made a thread for this. NamanSpryzen, I am not your rules-of-the-wbo dictionary!
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hey , idk if you are new .... but this should ( I guess ... you should ask Master_chanter0 ) in the general discussion

Ok, this is in the wrong forum, but you already made a thread for this. NamanSpryzen, I am not your rules-of-the-wbo dictionary!

Ok , i just need help with the rules ! I read the rules like 10 times... but I cannot understand part of it !
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:57 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Ok, this is in the wrong forum, but you already made a thread for this. NamanSpryzen, I am not your rules-of-the-wbo dictionary!

Ok , i just need help with the rules ! I read the rules like 10 times... but I cannot understand part of it !

Ok, that's fine.