Will B-Damon ever going to make a comback?

I like B-Damon and BeyBlade so it all cool and also I just made this thread so u can tell me if it will ever make a comback not to start a fight about B-Damon Vs BeyBlade
I think everyone here agrees that B-Daman will not make a come back for sure.
(Aug. 31, 2008  5:35 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: I think everyone here agrees that B-Daman will not make a come back for sure.

I have to agree with Dranzer on this one. But the thing is, is that you never know. I personally had no Idia that that beyblade was going to come back =P But it is!
When beyblade fell of the map B-Daman was to replace beyblade but you see where, that got B-Daman right it got it no where B-Daman fell way faster than beyblade so what makes, you think it might come back james?
(Aug. 31, 2008  5:42 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: When beyblade fell of the map B-Daman was to replace beyblade but you see where, that got B-Daman right it got it no where B-Daman fell way faster than beyblade so what makes, you think it might come back james?

I just said you never know. Anything can technically make a comeback. Allot of things in the past have. Yo-yo's being an example that comes to mind.

Oh and can you clarify your quote above I didn't understand it that well =/
(Aug. 31, 2008  5:47 PM)James Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  5:42 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: When beyblade fell of the map B-Daman was to replace beyblade but you see where, that got B-Daman right it got it no where B-Daman fell way faster than beyblade so what makes, you think it might come back james?

I just said you never know. Anything can technically make a comeback. Allot of things in the past have. Yo-yo's being an example that comes to mind.

Oh and can you clarify your quote above I didn't understand it that well =/

He said this, basically:
(Aug. 31, 2008  5:42 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: When Beyblade stopped, B-daman took it's place but B-Daman didn't really take off and lost it's popularity way faster than Beyblade, so why do you think it'll make a comeback?

I am extremely proud of myself for deciphering this. Joyful_3

EDIT:

[Image: withmybearhandsne5.gif]
Ahh thanks for the fix Grey. And by the Way grey. Nice little bear pic. I <3 Bear!
(Aug. 31, 2008  6:15 PM)James Wrote: Ahh thanks for the fix Grey. And by the Way grey. Nice little bear pic. I <3 Bear!

I got it from the 'Beywiki Roast' thread, by brandonk. :max:
Let just say it does make a comback and this time they use teenagers instead of little kids and that they made the toys look even more cooler then before and great gears

and also BeyBlade and B-Damon was both made in 2005 and BeyBlade is back so mybe B-Damon will be back too

Edit: We are know that B-Damon going to take BeyBlade down so u know they mybe going to come back and make better toys and stuff like that
(Aug. 31, 2008  7:25 PM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: Let just say it does make a comback and this time they use teenagers instead of little kids and that they made the toys look even more cooler then before and great gears

and also BeyBlade and B-Damon was both made in 2005 and BeyBlade is back so mybe B-Damon will be back too

Some looked like Guns, those were pretty flippin' awesome looking to me.
yeah the B-Damon guns was cool, I really think that why B-damon stop making new episodes and new toys because parents think the kids will think guns are ok
The anime was horrible, like Dragon Booster horrible.
(Aug. 31, 2008  7:25 PM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: Let just say it does make a comback and this time they use teenagers instead of little kids and that they made the toys look even more cooler then before and great gears

Edit: We are know that B-Damon going to take BeyBlade down so u know they mybe going to come back and make better toys and stuff like that

Uh, the final season of Beyblade came out in 2003.
B-daman is a somewhat old series, dating back to the 1990's.

I would not be surprised at all if it came back a few years from now (like 5?).

That said I would not invest in these again. There are heaps of them in my drawers and shelves. Too many parts.
(Aug. 31, 2008  7:25 PM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: Edit: We are know that B-Damon going to take BeyBlade down so u know they mybe going to come back and make better toys and stuff like that

Seriously, why are you here? Is your purpose to convert Beyblade fans to B-Daman, despite the fact that most of us hate B-Daman and will never use them?

Again, get out
i hate b-daman

you hate b-daman

chicks hate b-daman

in general we all hate b-daman because the game is horrible
(Aug. 31, 2008  10:16 PM)Grey Wrote: Seriously, why are you here? Is your purpose to convert Beyblade fans to B-Daman, despite the fact that most of us hate B-Daman and will never use them?

Again, get out

Hehe, Grey that made me chuckle a bit. I never really got into B daman because it wasn't as violent as Beyblades.

Hmm, maybe that tells me somthing about myself =P
Beyblade replaced B-Daman, not the other way around.
(Aug. 31, 2008  11:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Beyblade replaced B-Daman, not the other way around.

Really? I thought B-Damon trying to steal Beyblade spot light

Edit: Anyway the show itself is lame but the Crash B-Damon toys are awsome, I diden't use one but I heard the shots is very powerful
B-Daman was popular in Japan until Takara diverted all of their attention to Beyblade.
(Aug. 31, 2008  11:26 PM)RockinOnBlades Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  11:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Beyblade replaced B-Daman, not the other way around.

Really? I thought B-Damon trying to steal Beyblade spot light

Edit: Anyway the show itself is lame but the Crash B-Damon toys are awsome, I diden't use one but I heard the shots is very powerful

magnum ifrit wasn't that great tbh

omega bahamut doesn't have strong shots either

not every single crash had strong shots lol
(Aug. 31, 2008  10:27 PM)bugturtles Wrote: i hate b-daman

Says the guy who started a once active B-Daman forum. ;-P
(Sep. 01, 2008  3:15 AM)Kei Wrote:

hey now i realize it's horrible and i can't get the 200+ dollars i spent back
(Sep. 01, 2008  3:51 AM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  3:15 AM)Kei Wrote:

hey now i realize it's horrible and i can't get the 200+ dollars i spent back

Why did u spend so much on B-Damon, if I was you I will only spend 50 dollor
In a few years, but after the last two failures maybe not. B-Daman is a flawed game, because everyone can make the perfect B-Daman for all games. One of each type of part. Except Crash, but it never had a chance because of the gun design. I hate B-Daman