Wii U

(Jun. 16, 2011  1:55 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:06 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: yet when Nintendo does it, it's a huge success.

Oh really?

Remember the Virtual Boy? How well did that turn out, again?

Even Nintendo can make mistakes.

I agree. Whatever happened to the Game Boy Micro?

What? What do you mean you've never heard of it?

See? I saw it one time in a store, and never saw it again.

Smallest portable ever.
(Jun. 19, 2011  5:10 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:06 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: yet when Nintendo does it, it's a huge success.

Oh really?

Smallest portable ever.

I know what the Gameboy Micro is. And plus, I'm talking ideas-wise, not anything. The GameBoy Micro had what innovation- being small?
the controller is an ipad. AN IPAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what if you could put ds games in here. lol. the controller is just way too big.
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:19 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Woah, it looks so awesome! Does anyone know what game it's showing on the screen though, it doesn't really look like Twilight Princess...

skyward sword
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:18 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:19 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Woah, it looks so awesome! Does anyone know what game it's showing on the screen though, it doesn't really look like Twilight Princess...

skyward sword

No, I checked, it was a game they made for the showcase. Jeez, that looks nothing like Skyward Sword.
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:27 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: No, I checked, it was an edited showing of Twilight Princess. Jeez, that looks nothing like Skyward Sword. If you're going to answer questions, at least get the right answers.
What are you talking about?!?!

Nintendo created that Zelda demo from scratch... Tired IGN is your friend...
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:32 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:27 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: No, I checked, it was an edited showing of Twilight Princess. Jeez, that looks nothing like Skyward Sword. If you're going to answer questions, at least get the right answers.

Are you sure? I could have sworn that I read somewhere that said Twilight Princess. Maybe it's the art style and large similarities... Well, you're probably right, and now I feel sorry for being so rude. But still, it's not Skyward Sword (although I wish it was XD)
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:42 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

Are you sure? I could have sworn that I read somewhere that said Twilight Princess. Maybe it's the art style and large similarities... Well, you're probably right, and now I feel sorry for being so rude. But still, it's not Skyward Sword (although I wish it was XD)

Art style tricked me too at first. But I would definitely remember which bosses I fought and where. Tongue_out
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:50 AM)Vintage Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:42 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

Art style tricked me too at first. But I would definitely remember which bosses I fought and where. Tongue_out

That's why I was confused in my original post on the first page.
So, here's a short list of a few titles Ninendo filed a trademark for. I am dead serious (Some titles may seem repetitive, but you'll notice that the U changes place. Weird)

Mii U

Wii Fit U

Wii Sports U

Wii Music U

Wii Party U

Wii Play U

WiiWare U

Wii Balance Board U

Balance Wii Board U

Wii Wheel U

Wii Zapper U

Wii U Fit

Wii U Music

Wii U Party

Wii U Sports

Wii U Play

Wii U Ware

Wii U Balance Board

Balance Wii U Board

Wii U Wheel

Wii U Zapper

Wii Speak U

Wii U Speak

Shield Pose

Same thing, but on the Wii U. I will not buy any of these. That's just wasting money (And I'm the guy who bought three copies of Tales of Vesperia)
Well, that's Nintendo for you. Look at the titles for Wii: Wii Sports, Wii Play, ect... Same title with slight variation, usually suckish gameplay. I only buy actual games (such as the Legend of Zelda or Epic Mickey) so this doesn't really bother me. But seeing the same 'Wii U' everywhere is very annoying.
(Jun. 19, 2011  5:10 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:

Oh really?

Smallest portable ever.
I have a micro. They're so small! But cool.
Guess what? I don't know 100%, but according to theskywardsword.com, the Zelda HD tech demo that they showcased will be released. The beauty of playing it in my room Cute ...
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:44 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Guess what? I don't know 100%, but according to theskywardsword.com, the Zelda HD tech demo that they showcased will be released. The beauty of playing it in my room Cute ...
You have been cheated, and lied to... Nintendo said that it was just a tech demo, and there is no game in development. They said they want to make it. Besides, they just finished making Skyward Sword, do you really think that they would start the new one right now?
Yeah. They want to make it. I wasn't expecting it to come out so soon since Skyward Sword. But that doesn't say that we won't get the game in due time.
For the first time, I thought nintendo's creation was pretty rubbish, I think they should stick with the Wii and the Nintendo 3DS.
(Jul. 21, 2011  2:54 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:44 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Guess what? I don't know 100%, but according to theskywardsword.com, the Zelda HD tech demo that they showcased will be released. The beauty of playing it in my room Cute ...
You have been cheated, and lied to... Nintendo said that it was just a tech demo, and there is no game in development. They said they want to make it. Besides, they just finished making Skyward Sword, do you really think that they would start the new one right now?

Actually it's been announced that there is a wii u Zelda game in development (early development obviously). Nobody knows what art style it will have or how the wii u controller will be used.

And skyward sword isn't done being developed. It's still in the final stages and there's still development going on.
Its being released this year!!! I think im gonna get it! PkMn Trainer Red used MAX REVIVE on thread!
(Jul. 26, 2012  2:56 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: Its being released this year!!! I think im gonna get it! PkMn Trainer Red used MAX REVIVE on thread!
Please don't revive threads fom one year ago again. That could get you warned