Wii Sports Resort and Wii Motion+

Is any of these characters (apart from Sackboy) popular?
yeah i think so.
I'm curious to see how Nintendo and other developers will implement Wii Motion+ in the future.
oh they will find a way for they are Nintendo
Yes because we all know Nintendo does no wrong. Ever.

Serious
Exactly right Roan lol
I know you were being sarcastic lol
(Feb. 11, 2009  7:21 PM)Litrid Wrote: well it think Nintendo is doing well. I just wish they would make a WHOLE new nintendo character. Golden Sun was a nintendo game and look how well that did Nintendo needs to release Golden Sun back onto the DS or even the Wii. I think Nintendo should try to think of new stuff than just using Mario, Zelda, and Samus.

Golden Sun wasn't first party IIRC.
Nintendo did publish Golden Sun and its sequel in the US but they were developed by Camelot.
ah god damit... still they should remake it for the DS
I still don't believe that motion plus is that special. I went and checked out some sports resort gameplay after reading this topic, namely the sword gameplay.

I'm... not impressed. it a still seems to go wonky, especially after many strikes. the guy misses more often than he should have, espicially horizontal slashes.
i watched this
Maybe he jsut wasn't that good.
Hey thanks for making us pay more money so we can use your controller to it's full potential, Nintendo *Two thumbs up*
(Feb. 12, 2009  1:22 PM)Litrid Wrote: Maybe he jsut wasn't that good.

I included the link so you could see for your self.. I think it looks broken :\
I just watched that video and it does look pretty busted.

The Wii is an abortion. This isn't news. It's just a successful one.
ROFL
(Feb. 14, 2009  2:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I just watched that video and it does look pretty busted.

The Wii is an abortion. This isn't news. It's just a successful one.

*high five*

totally agree.
Super Necro Post

I kind of want this, now that we're nearing release.

I think I was banned when this was posted, 'cause I'm sure I would have said something otherwise.
I am interested in some Red Steel 2 game play vids, not sure if it would be worth buying just yet.
Lol, i meant gameplay as in when it is released.
Played it in Six Flags for 4 hours straight.
The new addition to the wiimote is absolutely amazing.
The games are really innovative and fun too.

Top 3:
1) Sword Fighting (3 Modes)
2) Table Tennis (2 Modes)
3) Basketball / Airplane Thingy
Your hands on for whatever reason has actually put me off of this game...
Just got the game its Amazing. it really syncs your movements with the game and all the games are fun.