Why should we Bring Back HasScythe. (April 1st 2023)

Hey y’all, J here. happy April first! I was doing some casual testing for the last few weeks on mfL, when I remembered that Hasscythe is apparently more damaging for the format than either PHW Libra or Dark Knight, so I decided to test it, and see if this is true, or maybe we should bring it back.

Attack Hasscythe Type Combination: 

MF Has scythe Cetus CH120 RF 
Vs. 
Bakushin Leone 100 RSF

Matches: 10
Winner: Hascythe (90%)
Win condition: outspin

Analysis: as you can see, Hasbro Scythe only lost one time, which clearly means that there’s a chance that bakushin can reverse the matchup. So we should totally bring it back 🤡

I would test more, but uh my stadium blew away from the wind, hopefully this shines a light on how the format has changed. 

Please read the spoiler Below. Thanks!

Seems legit enough.
I agree. The winrate isn't 100%, so it should be unbanned. I don't even play Metal Fight, and I can clearly see that it's a perfectly balanced part.
(Apr. 01, 2023  8:11 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: Hey y’all, J here. happy April first! I was doing some casual testing for the last few weeks on mfL, when I remembered that Hasscythe is apparently more damaging for the format than either PHW Libra or Dark Knight, so I decided to test it, and see if this is true, or maybe we should bring it back.

Attack Hasscythe Type Combination: 

MF Has scythe Cetus CH120 RF 
Vs. 
Bakushin Leone 100 RSF

Matches: 10
Winner: Hascythe (90%)
Win condition: outspin

Analysis: as you can see, Hasbro Scythe only lost one time, which clearly means that there’s a chance that bakushin can reverse the matchup. So we should totally bring it back 🤡

I would test more, but uh my stadium blew away from the wind, hopefully this shines a light on how the format has changed. 

Please read the spoiler Below. Thanks!

If it had went 10/10, HasScythe would be cause for concern. However, because it was only able to go 9/10, HasScythe is mid. We need to unban it and then ban those danged rubber flats; those are the real problem. /J
Seems like 10% is all I need to say #unbanhasscythe
this is probably a april fools smh
I KNEW IT NEVER TRUST ANYTHING IN APRIL 1
Lmao, it is what it is