Why heroo there

hello every one my name is Rantak, lawlz, i loved the old beyblades and i like the new ones (think the old are the best though) i am the defensive type battler so like the saying i think the best offence is a good defense. currently i have 1 blade (my brothers play also so all together we have five), Rock Gasher (my bro's have dark bull,storm aquario, storm leon, and storm capricon.). I really hope to get rock aries, for the special spin track. As result of having rock gasher i only lose one out of five battles due to wring out (since i am defense my blade is very heavy so i can only gets beat by a wring out or get it in the pits in the bowl.. the only blade that can beat me is a blade with ridiculous attack ((Storm Pegasus)) Since i have a very good launch i can take down 3 or 4 blades at a time. Yes i do have a pet-peeve for weird acronyms mostly like in the tv show they say "bey" instead of beyblade or blade. My brothers say it and it aggravates the hell out of me. Now i don't really mind cussing but if you use it excessively like "F*** this and F*** that mother F***** up the F****** a**" that is not necessary i think strong language should only be used to put a powerful point a cross.

So yea thats me i hope we end up liking each other.
Yo, welcome to the WBO !
Foul language is not allowed on here. :L
well dont think i used any did i?.. ahh yes i am sorry!
Welcome, yea even * (starring) ing them isn't appropriate
Welcome to the WBO! I'm sure you will like it here.
Ight srry man i understand lolz wont happen agin and can u explain to me how battle points work out?
Haha thanks CRAB!!!!
Welcome to WBO hope you stay a while!!
welcome and ha foul language i believe their is no such thing the "F word" ha not foul in my opion the other word ofr your butt not bad in my opion ha o darn my opion XD anyways welcome
Lol......Ok nice Brooklyn-Z nice "hello"
hahaha Thanks guys i hope i stay and lolz check out my forum bladers rule its about making sigs i coud make u one lol.