Why does my beyblade fall out of the launcher when I put it on left spin???

I really want to try left spin but it always falls out I have two left spin and right spin launchers

[Image: DBF0E248_4.jpg?sw=767&sh=767&sm=fit]

i also have a green launcher that comes with the Air Knight k4
What specific Beyblade falls out when you put the launcher in left spin?
(Sep. 27, 2020  9:40 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: What specific Beyblade falls out when you put the launcher in left 
The air knight k4

FORNEUS F4 

and the doomscizor d2
Well there's your problem, they're right spinning beys.

They can't be launched properly with a left launcher or a launcher set to left spin.
(Sep. 27, 2020  9:49 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  9:40 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: What specific Beyblade falls out when you put the launcher in left 
The air knight k4

FORNEUS F4 

and the doomscizor d2

LMFAO, man. They are right spinning beys.
(Sep. 27, 2020  9:59 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  9:49 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: The air knight k4

FORNEUS F4 

and the doomscizor d2

LMFAO, man. They are right spinning beys.

LMAO BRUH I FORGOT 🤣
(Sep. 27, 2020  10:47 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  9:59 AM)g2_ Wrote: LMFAO, man. They are right spinning beys.

LMAO BRUH I FORGOT 🤣
LMFAO BRUH, it's all good 😂
Usually only ''dragon'' beyblades are left spinning.
There are also Helios and Spriggan! 😀
(Sep. 29, 2020  6:53 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Usually only ''dragon'' beyblades are left spinning.

That conclusion is false as there are a equal number of beys for both dragon and non-dragon. Never mind there is a suffocating number of left spin dragons
(Sep. 29, 2020  10:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  6:53 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Usually only ''dragon'' beyblades are left spinning.

That conclusion is false as there are a equal number of beys for both dragon and non-dragon. Never mind there is a suffocating number of left spin dragons

Just don't confuse Dragon as a left spinning bey. Dragon spins right, while most other dragon themed beys spin left. Yes, I know that just makes it more confusing.
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:28 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  10:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That conclusion is false as there are a equal number of beys for both dragon and non-dragon. Never mind there is a suffocating number of left spin dragons

Just don't confuse Dragon as a left spinning bey. Dragon spins right, while most other dragon themed beys spin left. Yes, I know that just makes it more confusing.

Nope I don’t consider him as a left spin dragon (I mean Imperial kind of does, but we don’t count that).
It is true... I just forgot Dante's Beyblades... 😁
My conclusion is right only with Metal Fight.
I am gonna summon a dev to close this up real quick SupaDav03
(Nov. 29, 2020  7:03 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: I am gonna summon a dev to close this up real quick SupaDav03

Hey Dank, this thread does not need to be locked. Simply changed it to “answered” to indicate to other posters that your query has been resolved.
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:44 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  7:03 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: I am gonna summon a dev to close this up real quick SupaDav03

Hey Dank, this thread does not need to be locked. Simply changed it to “answered” to indicate to other posters that your query has been resolved.

the only reason I asked for it to be closed is because it just makes me feel stupid as I didn't know that doomscizor d2 can't left spin.
its right spin only beys but hey at least u know now

Stop necro posting.
(Nov. 29, 2020  6:09 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

Stop necro posting.
Technically he is not

It says September 2020