Why are people so mean on here

Okay so this isn't meant as a carp-fest, I just don't exactly find rude and abrupt manners appropriate do you?

I mean sorry if I offend anyone but if I don't know much or you think you know better than me why do you have to show it off it means nothing to me.

I am still learning and I still try and maintain maturity about me when I do post things.

So why do I get stuck-up bladers or in general people who are giving all their carp onto me?
Confused
Not exactly fair is it?

Okay so no negativity and I would like to know why, is it because people hide behind their computer screens instead of saying it to someone's face.
carp* I meant..sorry.
We are not mean we are just very serious about the sport.
Hmmm...
Your 20 yrs old you really need to just shrug it off.
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:30 PM)Beybladers rule Wrote: No comment*

Then don't comment, that is essentially SPAM.

And who are mean to you ? The moderators or just general members ?
Maybe it is because you are asking a question in the wrong place or making a useless thread/post ?
Otherwise I wouldn't know why they would be mean to you.
Doesn't justify immaturity and stupidity.
Thank you Moss! Very true even though I'm not a mod we are serious about this game.
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:31 PM)XxxHBxxX Wrote: Hmmm...

Maybe this is the reason why people are "mean".

This is SPAM, you need to add more content to your posts.
Okay so maybe I do make a mistake you all seem to jump on me when I do, especially the Beyblade Australia Forum turns me off a bit on going if Individuals tend to be this way.
Then how are we stupid?? Immature also?! Maybe it's because you are making wrong posts in the wrong areas or posting and talking back
Would you prefer being jumped on or just being allowed to being retarded.

How carp would the world bey if life worked like that.
No, not exactly, I do tend to write allot in the Forums, the general attitude of most of these people are somewhat, either not naming anyone, rude and inappropriate, I mean I make a thread which I believe has some significance and then Chaos Blader shuts me down by saying "Get over it the Classic Beyblades are gone", as I was just generally asking about how I wished Classic Beyblades were back on the market.

Not just that, just the way people respond to my threads or posts, it might be because I am a newbie, but beyblading is a sport, and however way you put it doesn't mean people should act how they like when they like.

So in essence they get away with rude manners.
If Chaos Blader said that I agree with him 100% you don't need to get upset.
They are gone just get over it you don't understand before you were here you wouldn't be able to imagine how many people say "I WISH THE PLASTICS WRE BACK SADSADASAD"
Does this mean you flag as an annoying little fly, I am just very sensitive towards other people as to what has happened to me in the past.

I suppose since this is about Beyblades, I just thought people in general would be allot more nicer seeing as Beyblades is rare since not many people are into it, we'll apparently allot from what I have been reading but in reality is hard to find people kind-hearted who are into it like me, maybe some of these individuals do know more than me...but who are they to treat me in such a way in saying that, this is last of the manner I will discuss as you will probably ban my account or something.
Besides....also the WBO members and mods are just stern about this sport. Mods insure that this site is proper while members just post.
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:43 PM)Moss Wrote: If Chaos Blader said that I agree with him 100% you don't need to get upset.
They are gone just get over it you don't understand before you were here you wouldn't be able to imagine how many people say "I WISH THE PLASTICS WRE BACK SADSADASAD"

"Someone could of said that to me before I made a fool of myself"
Crying
If you just wanted to say that you wish plastic beyblades came back you could have simply posted in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread instead of making a new one.

You were the one at fault.
HEADER EDIT: Just leave the internet if you cannot take what someone years younger than you think.

This is the worst signature ever

"This world is a dark and desolate place"

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH" screams Naruto as red chakra fills his normal aura
"What...what is this power" stares Sasuke Uchiha in absolute wonder
"Why..why do you always think were buddies", ponders Sasuke
"Because....you're my friend" tears erupting from the boy's face.
SASUKE YOU BAKA!
Dude no need to be mean he's just learning a lesson eh?
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:46 PM)REtread Wrote: God dang it shut up. Your signature is the only thing that can make this thread more annoying XxxHBxxX

This is the worst signature ever

"This world is a dark and desolate place"

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH" screams Naruto as red chakra fills his normal aura
"What...what is this power" stares Sasuke Uchiha in absolute wonder
"Why..why do you always think were buddies", ponders Sasuke
"Because....you're my friend" tears erupting from the boy's face.
SASUKE YOU BAKA!

We'll I just put it there, tell me what don't you like about it and I will change it then.

Can't I voice my opinion if it's not me it's someone else..
I need to stop posting in the mornings so I can elaborate things a lot more rationally.
Retread please don't post carp like that it has nothing to do with the thread and your giving the more experienced bladers a bad name.
You know what ?
This whole thread is stupid.

XxxHBxxX:
If you don't want us to be "mean", go read up on all the rules and observe what other people do. Learn from their mistakes and hopefully we won't have to be "mean".