Why "Revizer" ?? and other questions

Hello,

Why did they choose the name Revizer for the corresponding chrome wheel ?
Leviathan is obvious, but Revizer? I don't get it.

Also, 
I was not into beyblade when the ShogunSteel BBs came out. 
When they came out, did the metagame was directly double chrome wheel, or only chrome+crystal wheel at the beginning?

Thanks
Not sure how they even come up with the names for some beys. I assume when hasbro makes a takara yet change the names cos of some copyright reason or something. But names by takara sometimes confuse me too, usually the names are based off something resembling the bey bit beast or creature etc.
Thanks for your answer.
Yes it's strange. I think Revizer is the name from Takara. I made some search on google, but nothing about a Revizer beast.
Revizer sounds clearly close to Levither if you know Japanese... All names in Zero-G have a twist to make them different to the actual name of the beast, like Ifraid instead of Ifrit, Killerken instead of Kraken, etc. This is to make the Beyblade names unique and avoid potential copyright issues.

Anyway, in the future, if you have small questions, you can simply post in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic instead of creating a new thread. People will be happy to answer you there.