Why Is Slash Valkyrie So Bad???

sV seems to lose a lot against its predecessors which really worries me. it loses against some dual layers aswell. like wth???
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:20 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: sV seems to lose a lot against its predecessors which really worries me. it loses against some dual layers aswell. like wth???
By losses do you mean in ringouts or bursts. And did you use a stock combo.
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:28 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:20 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: sV seems to lose a lot against its predecessors which really worries me. it loses against some dual layers aswell. like wth???
By losses do you mean in ringouts or bursts. And did you use a stock combo.

i used stock combo and it bursts alot
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:34 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:28 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: By losses do you mean in ringouts or bursts. And did you use a stock combo.

i used stock combo and it bursts alot
Try and not use the stock combo and see how it peforms.
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:35 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:34 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i used stock combo and it bursts alot
Try and not use the stock combo and see how it peforms.

ill try and look for the blue recolor of destroy' and use 00
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:39 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:35 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Try and not use the stock combo and see how it peforms.

ill try and look for the blue recolor of destroy' and use 00

Xtreme' is probably better in this case, at least competitively. For a color combo, Destroy' is definitely the best you can get.
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:39 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:39 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: ill try and look for the blue recolor of destroy' and use 00

Xtreme' is probably better in this case, at least competitively. For a color combo, Destroy' is definitely the best you can get.
true, Altough I don't like slash valkyrie's two large teeth because it looks like it's prone to breaking because of how large it is.
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:39 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:39 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: ill try and look for the blue recolor of destroy' and use 00

tbh i dont know how i can find the blue destroy' so ill just get an xtreme'.