Why I want to be staff on this forum

I want to be Staff because so I can help out Brad, Brad and G is the only one to get on and most of the time G and Brad isn't online but I am Always online so I can watch the Forum but Brad don't got to make me Staff if he don't want to, I just think it will help the Forum out because alot of people just spam and get banned anyway and I Thought Brad and G getting tired of Banning so mybe I can be staff and help out.
Only one person has been banned since the board opened. There is almost never any spam. If I decide to make more staff, there are plenty of others I would rather have. Beyblade14, you're probably the worst spammer the board has right now. :\
Beyblade14 Wrote:I want to be Staff because so I can help out Brad, Brad and G is the only one to get on and most of the time G and Brad isn't online but I am Always online so I can watch the Forum but Brad don't got to make me Staff if he don't want to, I just think it will help the Forum out because alot of people just spam and get banned anyway and I Thought Brad and G getting tired of Banning so mybe I can be staff and help out.

You're almost incomprehensible grammar makes me laugh my carp off at your proposal, sorry. There aren't any real moddings that have to be donehere anyway. Serious
SexyMichael Wrote:[Image: bb813c49-6a23-11db-a4fc-ff905c29f878.gif]

hai guise, wats goin on in this thread

Great, EFG has come to see this thread to its demise. He's a little late, though.
J.P. Black Wrote:
Beyblade14 Wrote:I want to be Staff because so I can help out Brad, Brad and G is the only one to get on and most of the time G and Brad isn't online but I am Always online so I can watch the Forum but Brad don't got to make me Staff if he don't want to, I just think it will help the Forum out because alot of people just spam and get banned anyway and I Thought Brad and G getting tired of Banning so mybe I can be staff and help out.

You're almost incomprehensible grammar makes me laugh my carp off at your proposal, sorry. There aren't any real moddings that have to be donehere anyway. Serious

You're one to talk, buddy.
Katashi Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:[Image: bb813c49-6a23-11db-a4fc-ff905c29f878.gif]

hai guise, wats goin on in this thread

Great, EFG has come to see this thread to its demise. He's a little late, though.

[Image: slowpoke-pokemon.gif]

You aren't always online Chocked. I would know Smile
I appreciate your want to help out here, but there's not much need for additional staff members right now.
Artie Wrote:
J.P. Black Wrote:

Yeah, I am. Damn me and my proper grammar.
J.P. Black Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
J.P. Black Wrote:

Yeah, I am. Damn me and my proper grammar.

No, I was saying don't carp people out on their grammar if you make a mistake in the very same post.

Makes you look silly. ;(
Tamer Brad Wrote:Beyblade14, you're probably the worst spammer the board has right now. :\

I think we have another contributor now Gasp
Elmo Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Beyblade14, you're probably the worst spammer the board has right now. :\

I think we have another contributor now Gasp

Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing.
Seriously, why isn't the topic dead and gone yet?
I dunno Katashi, maybe if people STOPPED REPLYING TO IT.

Locked.