Why I think Takao is better than Gingka

Zero was the only main character who felt mature to me.
Takao is probably my favourite of the main protagonists because he feels the most developed, especially in G-Revolution, he acted badly there but it felt like he was actually devoloping and maturing throughout the series, unlike when it was in V-Force till maybe ep 51. I think he's also the funniest protagonist because of his weird antics in Bakuten Shoot. Ginga is okay, but he feels the same from ep 1 to ep 154, and whatever funny moments he has is not as much as Takao and aren't as fun to watch. I do appreciate that he's consistent and was never more annoying in a series, even if I don't find him to be the greatest main character. Zero is really a blander Ginga to me, he's more calm than Ginga and I do appreciate that they tried making Zero a noob but his development seems rather sloppy in execution, it's too quick and seems to stop after the first 5-6 episodes. Valt is a rookie character, who gradually gets better as the series goes on, so far so good and he has a huge love for battle. It seems that sometimes, even when he loses, that fires him up even more, so what is my problem with him? He can be incredibly annoying sometimes! I know he's meant to be some cocky rookie character, but why does he trip over his shoelaces every single second? He seems to distract whatever tension Burst has, whenever he's there, unless the dilemma is on him. He's overall a decent character but I think Takao is my favourite still.
(Feb. 19, 2017  10:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Takao is probably my favourite of the main protagonists because he feels the most developed, especially in G-Revolution, he acted badly there but it felt like he was actually devoloping and maturing throughout the series, unlike when it was in V-Force till maybe ep 51. I think he's also the funniest protagonist because of his weird antics in Bakuten Shoot. Ginga is okay, but he feels the same from ep 1 to ep 154, and whatever funny moments he has is not as much as Takao and aren't as fun to watch. I do appreciate that he's consistent and was never more annoying in a series, even if I don't find him to be the greatest main character. Zero is really a blander Ginga to me, he's more calm than Ginga and I do appreciate that they tried making Zero a noob but his development seems rather sloppy in execution, it's too quick and seems to stop after the first 5-6 episodes. Valt is a rookie character, who gradually gets better as the series goes on, so far so good and he has a huge love for battle. It seems that sometimes, even when he loses, that fires him up even more, so what is my problem with him? He can be incredibly annoying sometimes! I know he's meant to be some cocky rookie character, but why does he trip over his shoelaces every single second? He seems to distract whatever tension Burst has, whenever he's there, unless the dilemma is on him. He's overall a decent character but I think Takao is my favourite still.

What... an insightful explanation!