Why Don't We Have A Good Ol' East Tournament?

Poll: Should We Have A East Coast Tournament in RI ?

Yes. Thatd Be Awesome
66.67%
No.
33.33%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
We Definetley Need A East Coast Tournamnet. For Instance Why Not A Rhode Island Tournament. I Have A Great Park To Do It At. In Rhode Island, Plus IF You Come Here You Can Always View Newport, Providence, Johnston. Plus, I have a Couple Friends who are great beybladers also.

eMail: kingjason06@gmail.com
thaanks
There are plans for an east coast tournament.

If that's not the right area for you, check out the other threads in WBO General.
Yeah but that Tournament has kinda of failed BUT we do have a "seriously planned tournament" in Washington DC. Which may become official soon. (Link in sig)

Thats still East coast area. If not you should check the WBO general'
(Jul. 20, 2010  2:03 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Yeah but that Tournament has kinda of failed BUT we do have a "seriously planned tournament" in Washington DC. Which may become official soon. (Link in sig)

Thats still East coast area. If not you should check the WBO general'

Still having a tourny at Otakon.
But it will be more of a meet up since it won't be official :[
Buut the times & date aren't great for me or my friends.. because we do have school. We Are 8th Graders. Sept. 26th is okay. But its not a good one. We should just try to get people on a weekend of september or any month. But In Rhode Island or Massachussets or Connecticut. But the thing is in Johnston.RI.. We Have A Game Center Called Ricks Game Center. Look It Up. Its perfect For A Tournament, Lots Of Room, Pool Table, Drinks,Food,X-Box Live, PS3, Wii & Any Other System.
http://www.ricksgamecenter.com/ Thats The Website.
Did you even read all the post specifically the last page

Flame is not in charge and his dates are off.

It is September 25th @ 2 o clock. That is a Saturday.

Also when trying to set up a tournanent Don't expect people to come to your home town. Its never gonna work.
For example the DC tournament I'm setting up. I live a good 1:30 - 2:00 hours away from DC. Look what that has done. By moving the location out of my home town/state its allowed more people to be able to join and it may be official in the coming weeks
I Don't Live in Johnston I Live In Westerly,RI. I Go To Ricks Cause its The Only Game Center Here & Its The Best One Here. & If its really september 25th then i can go. Plus its like an hour drive from westerly to johnston.
Read the year of the last post.