Why Burst launchers suck

Hopefully everyone knows to release the string at the end of a launch right? Because if you dont, that is the fastest way to break a spring.

I think where a lot of people mess up (myself included) is pulling the string/ ripcord out at an angle, especially at high speeds. I'm almost positive this is why my Lucifer launcher is struggling. The plastic that holds the gold ring in place has broken, and now, the string rarely comes in or out straight, which is causing it to fray and get stuck in the gears inside sometimes. So I'm trying to pull the string as straight as possible with my DB launcher to prevent that from happening again.

With that said, I was really hard on my MFB launchers and the only issue I ever had was the handles breaking, and launcher rubbers solved that problem.
(Jun. 06, 2021  11:17 AM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  1:03 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: The white thing in the middle of the Prongs is meant to wear down as honestly it is made to be like that.

Think I understood reason why Burst launchers were made that way, 3 years ago.

Metal beyblades were not easy to damage at full power launch, but plastic can crack, especially if stuck. So safety element is necessary.

[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:I honestly think that this is a marketing strategy.

TT realized that if they make launchers that never spoil they won't make as much money. If the launchers spoil you have to buy new ones right ? More money for TT.

Might be, but having 2-3 launchers broken every week, made my son and me stop playing (and buying) Burst. Not sure if that strategy was good.

2 to 3 times a week? That's quite odd, perhaps it's the way you pull the strings, or maybe the ones you got were mistake? No Idea how launchers can break two times a week

(Jun. 06, 2021  11:36 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  1:03 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hey, I honestly think that this is a marketing strategy.
You see, if TT creates an indestructible launcher that never wears (which they easily could) then they wouldn't make that much money at all.
The white thing in the middle of the Prongs is meant to wear down as honestly it is made to be like that.
TT just wants to make money by getting you to buy launchers over and over again due to spoilage.

I'm not saying that the launchers can't last long, one of mine has lasted for a year, it really depends how you use it before the wear completely destroys the launcher

I have permanent solution to fix that white prong, will make thread when have free time.

I use Bluetak

(Jun. 06, 2021  1:52 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: Hopefully everyone knows to release the string at the end of a launch right? Because if you dont, that is the fastest way to break a spring.

I think where a lot of people mess up (myself included) is pulling the string/ ripcord out at an angle, especially at high speeds. I'm almost positive this is why my Lucifer launcher is struggling. The plastic that holds the gold ring in place has broken, and now, the string rarely comes in or out straight, which is causing it to fray and get stuck in the gears inside sometimes. So I'm trying to pull the string as straight as possible with my DB launcher to prevent that from happening again.

With that said, I was really hard on my MFB launchers and the only issue I ever had was the handles breaking, and launcher rubbers solved that problem.

I don't release my launcher string cos it always gets my string frayed
Well.......

January-February, I would have agreed with you. especially with sparking launchers, the customization is limited, and launchers, an essential part of the game, were the most underrated. launchers hit an all time low when they traded LR, an amazing concept for shiny lights. But, two things:
#1: im not an mfb expert, but im pretty sure that rev up launcher dominated
#2: TT is tryna make launchers important again, giving us the customizable DB launcher. and I've gotta say, I love it wayyyyyy more than the sparking one.

edit: just backread a bit more, it seems breakage issues are a problem. irdk what y'all talking about. I've had my sparking launcher since very early august when I got my Lucifer, and it works just fine. And I don't release my launcher for fear of it whipping my hand, as I'm too lazy to buy a grip. The string sometimes gets stuck, but that's probably because I don't release. Hasbro string launchers on the other hand are terrible. the rip cords break and bend after around 50 launches, and the launcher breaks easily too.
For anyone who own DB launcher, does it have more durability compare to old launcher? I have adult hand and broke some of launcher before, im planning to buy saber valkyrie
I've been using the same exact burst launcher for the last 3 and a half years
It’s like people only know burst launchers and MFB launchers, like bro the dragoon shooter from the 2000s was fire😭
(Mar. 02, 2021  1:09 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I swear, they really are. Back in MFB launcher wear wasn't really a factor, but apparently in Burst this isn't the case.

I mean, you can't even choose ripcords over strings to avoid breakage from pulling too hard because the gears apparently wear out too fast. Both my Diabolos and Dragon launchers only lasted a week until they started skipping gears(and I don't even click my launchers), which made them almost unusable. And don't get me started on any string launcher. Even if you were lucky enough to not have the spring inside the main gear of your launcher snap in half in a month's worth of usage, you'll have to worry about the string's outer layer being torn apart instead due to the repeated grinding of the cloth with the metal ring, which would cause your launcher to get stuck anyway.

So yeah, in short. Burst launchers suck.

Is that Light Launcher issues only for the LR ones? Cos mine Phoenix Light Launcher still works well. Maybe you forget to straighten the ripcord?
For Burst String Launchers, I had issues, in fact so many issues: the black strings on Burst String Launchers are usually weak, so I prefer to get em with the white string. And that one issue for jammed string on Sparking Beylauncher.

Also I've had issues witrh MFB Light Launchers. Based on my experience, MFB Light Launchers tend to wear out quicker than Burst. But MFB String Launchers are most probably still works the best, unless you got unlucky and have your strings showing leaks after 100 times of use (I've experienced this with 3 Storm Pegasis Beylaunchers already)

PS: MFB Digital Power Launcher sucks
They're ok when there new but after a while they get really bad (I know this from experience ) can't wait to get a TT launcher
yeah really weird im always praying that i have a good mold so that i can keep my launcher as long as possible
[Image: 255864107_4437556756291493_8486877172304...e=61B18A49]

This is how i fix prong skipping in pre sparking launcher. With this mod u can launch every bey stronger, even Savior with jump shot gimmick
I agree and disagree in a way
For me, I think as we're getting heavier beys for the next burst seasons it's gonna be a pain launching them in general.

I swear cho-z beys are like the bare maximum to launch it with, otherwise gt beys onwards will give me issues with the string launchers, even though I take good care of them lol
(Nov. 11, 2021  9:09 PM)peek Wrote: For me, I think as we're getting heavier beys for the next burst seasons it's gonna be a pain launching them in general.

I swear cho-z beys are like the bare maximum to launch it with, otherwise gt beys onwards will give me issues with the string launchers, even though I take good care of them lol

That's probably why Burst is starting to make way more Launchers
nah burst rise was pretty god for there launchers
(Nov. 11, 2021  9:20 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  9:09 PM)peek Wrote: For me, I think as we're getting heavier beys for the next burst seasons it's gonna be a pain launching them in general.

That's probably why Burst is starting to make way more Launchers

Yeah, at least the DB launchers can take a good amount of beating. I still suffer with incomplete windings after I properly launch them (at least with the heavier beys)

I will say that hasbro launchers sucks in terms of compatibility with GT beys (from my experience).
So I have made it a hobby of mine to take apart launchers and figure out how they work, what breaks in them, why it breaks, and how I can fix them. By far the DB launchers have had the least problems. The only thing I can say is that the spring inside of the main gear for any of the “A2” molds has a tendency to “break”. I put break in quotes because it doesn’t physically break. Rather it just unravels itself to where you can’t really get the right amount of torque with it again.