Tsubasa
14.29%
Other
13.49%
Total: 100% 126 vote(s)
(Apr. 04, 2011  4:41 AM)Cyber_Libra Wrote: Faust

Basalt Horogium GB145 MS

What?!

What's up with that post? Faust is the new Kai? Why?! He doesn't look, act or even sound like Kai! He's not Ginga's rival in any way and he's introduced at the last minute of the show! And why did you just say what Beyblade he had?!

What's wrong with you?
(Apr. 04, 2011  5:20 PM)Dude Wrote:

Basalt Horogium GB145 MS

What?!

What's up with that post? Faust is the new Kai? Why?! He doesn't look, act or even sound like Kai! He's not Ginga's rival in any way and he's introduced at the last minute of the show! And why did you just say what Beyblade he had?!

What's wrong with you?

Oh, take it easy already. There has already been some people who threw in some sarcasm, like one suggesting Kenta.
(Apr. 04, 2011  7:44 PM)MariamTiarko Wrote: Oh, take it easy already. There has already been some people who threw in some sarcasm, like one suggesting Kenta.

Those sarcasm I found funny. Faust, however, was just awful, even as a joke.
For me it is Ryuuga , coz he does have some attitude but he can back it up too & plus i think he will have many fangirls for him & he does behave like a winner so , i guess he is the perfect one

& if you mean a bey in mfb like dranzer , then i would say , it would be earth aquilla , coz it does has it's fair share of up's n downs & can go to higher limits when tsubasa blades properly
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:10 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: For me it is Ryuuga , coz he does have some attitude but he can back it up too & plus i think he will have many fangirls for him & he does behave like a winner so , i guess he is the perfect one

& if you mean a bey in mfb like dranzer , then i would say , it would be earth aquilla , coz it does has it's fair share of up's n downs & can go to higher limits when tsubasa blades properly

Forgive me for this, I know it's your opinion, but are some of you guys blind? There is only one person that can be the new Kai and that is Kyouya Tategami and his Rock Leone !
But his behaviour is nothing like Kai.
He just shouts for battles with Ginga while Tyson does the exact Opposite to Kai.Also Tsubusa has the same sound of Kai and Traita similar Personalities being calm and also has a Dark side(Was Kai having a Dark sIDE?)
There should be a difference between being "possessed" By a dark spirit, and having a dark side. Kyouya was and is the character that TT meant to be the "Kai" of the newer generation. Kyouya's intro to the series was quite similar to that of Kai's was it not?

Besides that, Kyouya was always the one out for blood when it came down to getting to the top in a tournament to defeat Hagane Ginga. Kyouya's character traits are similar to those of Kai's and for something's sake, he had his own "gang" like Kai did.

Tsubasa should be eliminated from this vote seeing as though his characteristics follow Ray closer than Kai. The whole "where'd my eagle fly off to?" thing when he got possessed should further this.
(Apr. 04, 2011  5:20 PM)Dude Wrote:

Basalt Horogium GB145 MS

What?!

What's wrong with you?

No Idea I just think Faust is the epicest blader on the show like Kai was and I chose a good combo :3
Faust is like the quiet version of V-Force Zeo. Kai is nowhere near as silent or socially-reluctant.
its kyoya
kyoya is just like kai because kyoya is gingas freind and rival
(Aug. 25, 2012  3:58 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: its kyoya
Hi,
For future references, please do not Necro-Bump a thread which has not been posted in for more than a year, for such a little, and non-informative post.

Guys, I think it's Ryuga because Kai and Ryuga were total jerks for the beginning, then got epic later. Also Kai and Ryuga are both fan-favorites.
(Mar. 30, 2011  2:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nobody. Kai has his own personality, and obviously if you are debating between three or four characters, then there is no "new Kai".

Agree, because there are only 1-2 similarities in other characters, but nothing more but also Ryuga has one he walks on his own path and dont care about other people only at the very end where he has a similar battle like Kai had.
Why? Sorry if I don't know about something but I see no reason for this thread to be closed...anyway, I don't think anyone is the new Kai. He will always be better than those MFB dorks.
You know, Zero-G is running now. And soon they 'll do a new poll. TiredU With Sakyo and Kite as possible choices.
Still not seeing why this needs to be closed...
(Aug. 25, 2012  10:31 PM)ButterflyKnight Wrote: You know, Zero-G is running now. And soon they 'll do a new poll. TiredU With Sakyo and Kite as possible choices.

Kaito is too stupid to be the new Kai. Especially after the beach episodes.
*yawns* Kai stinks. So does Kyouya and Tsubasa, and Sakyo and Kaito. They all need more Gingka approved Bladers' Spirit. I don't understand the point of this discussion. There is no real answer, and it doesn't really matter, anyway.
Nobody is really like Kai.Sure Kyoya at the start,he also left the team in metal masters so he could face Ginga.But there is also Tsubasa who has a calm and cool personality like Kai.Then there's Kai's own list load of things which I won't go into detail so really no one is like Kai or the new Kai. :\
Kyouya, just definatly Kyouya.
Kyoya. he led a bad gang (facehunters) just like kai (bladesharks), then becane good. Later in the generations they left to join new teams (wild fang & blitzkreig boyz) At the end of thier generations, both of thier clothes are shredded.
Yah except at least Kai still went to the men's section to buy his clothes...It really annoys me how much the same they made the two even though they are nothing alike as Bazooka just pointed out.