who do you think would win
Sephiroth(FF7)vs Ichigo(Bleach)

you deside who do think would win
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

ICHIGO
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:42 AM)RockLeon Wrote: ICHIGO

yes.ichigo would win.
Ichigo even though I don't know who the hell he is.
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:51 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Ichigo even though I don't know who the hell he is.

watch an anime called bleach ^-^ ichigo plus bankai = epic win
If there are any more stupid posts, I will lock this topic. And by the way, there should not be a trend of starting too many threads like this one ... Obviously the possibilities are almost infinite.
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If there are any more stupid posts, I will lock this topic. And by the way, there should not be a trend of starting too many threads like this one ... Obviously the possibilities are almost infinite.

sorry kai-V no more stupid post I:
Ichigo would win.

Well, actually, Sephiroth would be kicking his posterior, at first, but then, when everything seems lost, mister Tite Kubo would just pull out Hollow Ichigho/Ohgihci/Shirosaki and he can easily kick beat Seph, seeing how he was able to hold the equivalent of a nuke in his hand.

Of course, that is if Sephiroth doesn't go giant god-like Sephiroth in space that can destroy the freaking solar system...

But that's unlikely.
Ichigo for sure.
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:24 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Ichigo for sure.

Kai-V Wrote:If there are any more stupid posts, I will lock this topic. And by the way, there should not be a trend of starting too many threads like this one ... Obviously the possibilities are almost infinite.
is this the Sephiroth you was talking about dude when you said he could blow up the solar system
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Yep. The dude with the longest and most boring special attack ever.

Despite Hollow Ichigo's apparent invincibility, I doubt even he can do anything against the Earth being..., like, gone.

This is very similar to a show I've watch once called "The Deadliest Character" where a bunch of guys at a bar ask which character would win. The one I saw was Darth Vader vs. Rocky...Rocky won.
how is Super Nova or Heartless Angel boring attacks
Because they are...Can't exactly explain boredom. I just don't find the very, very slow explosion destroying planets which names appear under them (Just to tell us that we're in space, duh) and finally arriving at the characters, who obviously saw it coming and didn't run to hide or anything, without continuing a little further to destroy the Earth too, which Sephiroth obviously hates a little.

Cool looking boss, though...
Sephiroth would proceed to beat Ichigo senseless, and then kill him in a way that shows he's obviously dead, then while is dead Hollow Ichigo would proceed to murder Sephiroth like he is an average Joe off the street who happened to find a big sword in a dumpster. So I think technically Sephiroth wins but either way he gets killed in the end.
ichigo would win for sure, he would beat him in 2 seconds.
(Aug. 07, 2010  6:39 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: ichigo would win for sure, he would beat him in 2 seconds.

Under no circumstance is this possible. Sephiroth is an experienced sword fighter he was trained, ichigo just swings and blocks. Sephiroth is an experienced soldier, and Ichigo is a high school student who was given an outrageously big sword. If Ichigo was to win it would not come easily, especially considering that Sephiroth is also significantly physically stronger than Ichigo so when he swings his sword it is closer to if Kenpachi were fighting Ichigo instead.
Kenshin would beat them both!

Seriously though, I truly believe that Ichigo would win this battle. Combinig his Hollow form, his Bankai, and his PURE AWESOMENESS, he would own Sephiroth. Sephi may have a longer sword, but that isn't enough to be able to beat Ichigo's forms.
Ichigo wins easily. Sephiroth may be a solid Swordsman, but Ichigo's pure power would overwhelm Sephiroth. Plus, if Hollow Ichigo got loose, Sephiroth would be annihilated