Who wants a Wii?

Ok, I'll be forthright: I'm pretty much an awful salesman and have failed to sell my Wii thus far. It's been up on eBay and the Cheap carp Gamer trading post and still I have had no luck.

So I figured I'd ask around here. Seeing as how I traded in all the games I have for Wii last night, with the exception of Wii Sports, the value of the package as a whole is slightly diminished.

Anyway, the system itself is in perfect condition. It includes all of the necessary cables. Nothing is faulty. Same can be said for the controllers (Two Wii Remotes, Two Nunchuk and one Classic Controller). I have Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 already downloaded via Virtual Console.

All I'm asking for it is $200 US. If you're interested or if you know anyone else who might be, let me know.
Damn, i want to get RID of my Wii I hate the long waits for games and the useless junk that 3rd Party Developers chuck at it, Yet again its only Nintendo ( Like always ) that are pumping out the good games.
Hey kid, if you don't want to buy my Wii or don't know someone who does, please don't post in here.

Thanks. <3
Not sure if it'll help, but try adding it on Facebook's Marketplace.
Sega Wrote:Damn, i want to get RID of my Wii I hate the long waits for games

How is that different for any other console?
I think he means the waits between, you know, GOOD games. Wink

Thanks G, I'll check that out.
well I am saving for a PSP so can't help you Roan. Besides I have a 3 friends who have a Wii one of them I hangout with all the time *cough* Ichida.
Ichida Wrote:
Sega Wrote:Damn, i want to get RID of my Wii I hate the long waits for games

How is that different for any other console?

No dude, you don't know the long carp waits us Aussies have to put up with, we got Paper Mario like 6 Months after everyone else got it, the PAL region always gets carp over even though its a much bigger Audience than the NTSC Regions, they haven't even announced a date for Brawl Yet and Japan is getting it late this month.

With the 360 its alright, the wait isn't as carp long was Nintendo's and well with the PS3, there is no wait you can just Import Grin

I really think that all consoles should be Region free, I know with the Xbox 360 that some companies are making their games region free, but Nintendo as the Jews they are won't do anything they even stopped support for the Gamecube Freeloader a while back and even managed to carp up Region Free mod chips along the way.
Guys, this is not a Wii discussion topic.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Guys, this is not a Wii discussion topic.

Omfg thank you. I'm starting to get a little angry.
you should have put it up for sale like the week before christmas hahaha.
mastur chief Wrote:you should have put it up for sale like the week before christmas hahaha.

I did. Wink
mastur chief Wrote:what the carp

Yeah, I put it up on eBay on like... The 21st or something like that?

It ended up not selling so I then went to the CAG forums and didn't get anything worthwhile there either.

Unhappy
Well, Christmas was almost a month ago, so it's safe to say most people who are able to buy stuff off eBay and such who wanted one, should have one by now anyways.
Ichida Wrote:Well, Christmas was almost a month ago, so it's safe to say most people who are able to buy stuff off eBay and such who wanted one, should have one by now anyways.

hey ichida, do you have $200 and want to buy the wii? no?
then stop posting in this topic
Is this still available? Depending on how things go somewhere else I might be interested. I can finalize by late Feb if I'm still down for this. That is if its available :0