Who's the better mechanic? Saien Manabu (Kenny) vs Madoka Amano

Out of these two Kenny for sure! I have not seen the episode where he creates HMS yet (just started watching G revolution) but him creating a whole new system is outstanding!! Masamune's coach is also a pretty amazing bey mechanic creating Blitz Unicorno from a blue print that looks like it was made by a 4 year old is pretty awesome but creating a whole new system is even better so in my opinion Kenny is the best of all bey mechanics from all series (don't know if there is a better bey mechanic in Zero G though).
Kenny is timid yet so brave enough to confront Black Dranzer with a passive (secondary) Beyblade, Jumping Base without a spring lul.
I think Kenny is the better mechanic - his upgrades were clear and simple and he (and Dizzy) explained them clearly and simply. Also, Kenny actually designed a new bey system, which is just absolutely awesome. Although Madoka was also a very good mechanic, one of the most important part of beyblading is being able to understand the bey in front of you without a doubt in you mind - that is the signs of a mechanic. This was something I feel Kenny was more like. Massemune's coach is a super good mehcanic, making a blitz unicorno from a 4 year old's blueprint, but making a new system is a whole different level to that - I mean making a different format just trumps it all.
I agree with you.
Well, as most of you think that kenny is better, same here!
As Jan already told that maybe because he had a more Important role in the anime.
(Aug. 21, 2013  12:45 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Well, as most of you think that kenny is better, same here!
As Jan already told that maybe because he had a more Important role in the anime.

Who is Jan?
Honestly in the anime neither of them actually know what to do. They both look on their laptop. Kenny would be better because his Laptop can TALK. Well at least for the first 2 seasons. In the 3rd he's on his own. In the Manga well, I can't answer that as in my opinion they're both the same.
In the original version, kenny does everything because there was no dizzy!
(Aug. 21, 2013  2:19 PM)jacolal Wrote: Who is Jan?

Well, that was a short name.
His full name is Janstarblast.
(Sep. 19, 2013  12:54 AM)AsianSteven 635 Wrote: I think Madoka would be better because Kenny didn't know every thing the things he didn't know dizzy helped. ( I Think )

"Dizzy" never existed in the original Japanese anime, so yes, Kyoujyu knew a lot on his own.
I'm just gonna chime in and say that Coach Steel beats them both. He made a 4D Beyblade in a rinky dink shop and only had an idiotic scribble as a blueprint.
Kenny uses no blueprints and makes all his beyblades in his room, plus he's at least 10-15 years younger than Coach Steel. I don't see your point...
Kenny for sure was a better mechanic for all the previous reasons stated.
I do disagree Ultramarine as in English Dub Kenny held up the blueprints for dragoon ms and subsequently made them, although I agree with the point you are making
It was also too repetitive how Gingka/Mr X would start losing a battle until Madoka would read off her laptop the blade's gimmick in such a way to sell the bey to kids, which gave Gingka/Mr X the answer and hence wins the battle -.-
Dragoon MS was one bey. Kenny created/upgraded countless others without blueprints.
(Sep. 20, 2013  2:20 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Dragoon MS was one bey. Kenny created/upgraded countless others without blueprints.
Yeah that's definitely true. Considering he designed and built the HMS blades virtually single handed (Miguel and Emily helped but still). Kenny hands down.
(Sep. 20, 2013  1:27 PM)Beymaster7 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2013  2:20 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Dragoon MS was one bey. Kenny created/upgraded countless others without blueprints.
Yeah that's definitely true. Considering he designed and built the HMS blades virtually single handed (Miguel and Emily helped but still). Kenny hands down.
Everyone of you is talking about the anime, no one is talking about what happening in the manga.
In the manga the HMS was introduced by Ken Daiba, and in a second moment Takao and Daichi built their own beys with the help of Kenny and Hitoshi.
Examples: 1, 2, 3
We can't only talking about the anime, there are many other things to analyze. For example, in the manga Kenny was helped by Mr.B to make Dragoon S. Kenny is also the founder of Cyber Dragoon in the manga and btw all the dragoon except for Dragoon GT if I remember correctly, that was made by Pablo Fernandez.
As I explained in my first post in this thread..the best is surely Kenny Smile
Well sorry I don't have access to the manga...
I agree with you CaoS... sorry I can't put your name properly on my laptop. You should analyse manga as well. Keny, to me, is the better mechanic by far.
I've only seen about 20 episodes of the original series and only seeing that many I think Kenny's the better mechanic because he works hard on them and with the help of Dizzy!Smile
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:45 PM)jacolal Wrote: I agree with you CaoS... sorry I can't put your name properly on my laptop. You should analyse manga as well. Keny, to me, is the better mechanic by far.
No problem man xD I like to see that someone else agree with me Grin

(Sep. 21, 2013  3:06 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I've only seen about 20 episodes of the original series and only seeing that many I think Kenny's the better mechanic because he works hard on them and with the help of Dizzy!Smile
(Sep. 19, 2013  2:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2013  12:54 AM)AsianSteven 635 Wrote: I think Madoka would be better because Kenny didn't know every thing the things he didn't know dizzy helped. ( I Think )

"Dizzy" never existed in the original Japanese anime, so yes, Kyoujyu knew a lot on his own.