Poll: Who is the best?

Kai
52.63%
Ryuga
38.16%
Kyoya
9.21%
Total: 100% 76 vote(s)
Guys, don't make meaningless posts like that. If you think he's "beastttttt", please give an explanation. Also, this thread compares three bladers, so you're really not contributing.
Dual, I like Ray because in G-Revolution, he seemed pretty in-confident when trying to win and beat Tyson & Daichi.
(Mar. 28, 2014  5:52 PM)death Phoinix Wrote: koya is beast

koya
Man, no need of making meaningless posts.If you think kyoya is the best, then just type it with an explanation AS SIMPLE AS THAT....

(Mar. 28, 2014  6:20 PM)The Ninja Wrote: Dual, I like Ray because in G-Revolution, he seemed pretty in-confident when trying to win and beat Tyson & Daichi.
I too like Ray alot but this thread is not about him, please try to understand.
(Mar. 29, 2014  8:20 AM)simon013 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2014  5:52 PM)death Phoinix Wrote: koya is beast

koya
Man, no need of making meaningless posts.If you think kyoya is the best, then just type it with an explanation AS SIMPLE AS THAT....

(Mar. 28, 2014  6:20 PM)The Ninja Wrote: Dual, I like Ray because in G-Revolution, he seemed pretty in-confident when trying to win and beat Tyson & Daichi.
I too like Ray alot but this thread is not about him, please try to understand.
Thank you for essentially typing exactly what I did.

Also, please don't mini-mod. He was simply explaining something that I did not understand.
I had rewatched many episodes and I have to say Kai stays in the lead. Though Ryuga comes as a second close as he has lost like 2 fights, establishing himself as extremely powerful. Although Kyoya is great in his own right, he just hasn't accomplished as much as the other two.
it was hard to choose between Kai and Ryuga but i have to say Ryuga, cuz in metal masters he was so cool
(Apr. 02, 2014  10:52 PM)Hyper blader Wrote: it was hard to choose between Kai and Ryuga but i have to say Ryuga, cuz in metal masters he was so cool
EXPLANATION- That's what this thread is all about, so can you explain why is he so "COOL".
So, Kai is still in lead by far & from the start.....57.14%!!!!!!
Kai!!!!!!!! the plastic bey looks cool and he's awesome! HE appeared in the past from any of them
Ryuga of course! He's so badass awesome and not to mention...HOT! You know, there's tons of his fans scattered around other websites that I knew of. He's more popular than Gingka.
If you're basing this off the fan base, I'm sure Kai has more fans than Ryuga or Kyoya (based off of personal experience and the poll).
(May. 07, 2014  1:00 PM)Dual Wrote: If you're basing this off the fan base, I'm sure Kai has more fans than Ryuga or Kyoya (based off of personal experience and the poll).

Meh, never watched the original series so I do not know much about it. In the end, everybody got their own favs and I'm sure most are pretty popular except for that crabby guy, Tetsuya
I say Ryuga. I loved Kai in the original series, and I like Kyoya a lot. But Ryuga wins because he is the Great Dragon Emperor. A person strong enough to wield the forbidden bey L-Drago, and not only that, but the only person with a Dark Move. He absorbs people's power, and he's not afraid to face anybody in a bey battle. I also love how he just randomly appears.
(May. 10, 2014  12:49 AM)Mixoris Wrote: I say Ryuga. I loved Kai in the original series, and I like Kyoya a lot. But Ryuga wins because he is the Great Dragon Emperor. A person strong enough to wield the forbidden bey L-Drago, and not only that, but the only person with a Dark Move. He absorbs people's power, and he's not afraid to face anybody in a bey battle. I also love how he just randomly appears.
Reggie (or however you spell it) also had a dark move.
Most of the characters aren't afraid to battle anybody.
(May. 10, 2014  12:53 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 10, 2014  12:49 AM)Mixoris Wrote: I say Ryuga. I loved Kai in the original series, and I like Kyoya a lot. But Ryuga wins because he is the Great Dragon Emperor. A person strong enough to wield the forbidden bey L-Drago, and not only that, but the only person with a Dark Move. He absorbs people's power, and he's not afraid to face anybody in a bey battle. I also love how he just randomly appears.
Reggie (or however you spell it) also had a dark move.
Most of the characters aren't afraid to battle anybody.
Oh yes, I forgot about Reggie! And yeah you are right, most of the characters aren't afraid. Except it's different with Ryuga, because nothing phases him in battle. With other characters, while they are in battle, and something happens that they haven't seen before, they have a reaction. While Ryuga doesn't care and still comes full force.
Did all of you forget that Kai is the only one who was able to control Black Dranzer?  I rest my case.
You do realise that last reply to this thread is almost 3 years old right?
Hmm.. I have to say Kai probably.
Kai's my guy. Even though his hard work mostly shows him coming second to Takao, the way he acts in the series is why everyone goes gaga for him, even the fangirls. He's a role model to many.
After beating Brooklyn who had enough power to create his own dimension, to me Kai deserves first place. I think Kai is probably the best character going against the odds which were extremely low for him winning. Second I'd say is ryuga as he seems to command commendable power and never seemed phased in any battle apart from against Rago. Kyoya gets last cos while he seemed like a Kai style character to ginga, that's kinda all they tried to do but he never could match Kai level to me.