Who is stronger

Who is stronger Rantoro or Ranjiro?
My opinion Ranjiro is stronger
It's just too early to answer this.
We haven't seen much of Ranjiro's skills and battles yet. All the battles we saw with him were just an introduction of him to us as a character. And looking at the fact that Rantaro was never given a lot of attention by the writers in the first 2 seasons,the answer for now will be Ranjiro.
But,I will answer this question after Cho-Z reaches like around 15 episodes.
(Apr. 25, 2018  12:05 PM)Suhasini Wrote: It's just too early to answer this.
We haven't seen much of Ranjiro's skills and battles yet. All the battles we saw with him were just an introduction of him to us as a character. And looking at the fact that Rantaro was never given a lot of attention by the writers in the first 2 seasons,the answer for now will be Ranjiro.
But,I will answer this question after Cho-Z reaches like around 15 episodes.

ok I guess thats true
Probably Ranjiro because he actually wins, unlike Rantaro.

In Episode 3, Ranjiro beats Fubuki (Fubuki beats him in Episode 4 though. Karma).
(Apr. 26, 2018  3:11 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Probably Ranjiro because he actually wins, unlike Rantaro.

In Episode 3, Ranjiro beats Fubuki (Fubuki beats him in Episode 4 though. Karma).
Well Rantaro won in the beginning too...
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:05 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  3:11 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Probably Ranjiro because he actually wins, unlike Rantaro.

Well Rantaro won in the beginning too...

That was only to give Valt a challenge to overcome (underdog to champion)
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:02 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:05 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Well Rantaro won in the beginning too...

That was only to give Valt a challenge to overcome (underdog to champion)

So it's probably the same deal but with both Aiga and Fubuki.
Ranjiro definitely shows a lot of capabilities, as well as beating a national champion Fubuki, although like Valt, Fubuki probably wasn't at his best at the time but I'd imagine Fubuki at that time be more skilled than super early Valt. On the other hand, Ranjiro says that "one day" he will make it to his brothers level, implying that Ranjiro believes he isn't as skilled yet, which I see no reason to doubt him as he knows his brother more than anyone.