Who here plays an instrument? Music sheets might be acceptable.

I play clarinet, learning chello :\.
I'm learning to play the guitar. I'm not very good but I practice everyday.
I can play some bass and some guitar and I have some experience with recording off a PA system. I don't own a guitar of my own but I mainly practice off my friend's Ibanex GiO. When I has money, I'm thinking of buying a Epiphone Explorer (guess who else uses Explorers) with a Marshall Combo Amp or a Epiphone T-Bird. Or both.
I'm learining the Synthesizer atm. I've started off by learning on a real old one I had in my basement. So far I have learned the intro for 'Get smashed, gate crash'- Hadouken! and 'Mothership'- Enter Shikari. Nort bad to say I have only been learning just tonight. XD I'm saving for a proper MicroKORG but they cost £300 D;
I just learned the Spiderman theme song on my guitar. I needed to modify the tabs a little myself so it will work with my 5 string guitar.

I really do need a new pack of strings lmao
(Jun. 28, 2009  12:57 AM)Neek Wrote: I'm learining the Synthesizer atm. I've started off by learning on a real old one I had in my basement. So far I have learned the intro for 'Get smashed, gate crash'- Hadouken! and 'Mothership'- Enter Shikari. Nort bad to say I have only been learning just tonight. XD I'm saving for a proper MicroKORG but they cost £300 D;

Korgs ftw, they did a new model this year aswell, the MicroKORG XL.
I can play a keyboard( keyboard not piano) pretty O.K. I can play half of the song Canon
(Jun. 28, 2009  5:54 AM)Sega Wrote: Korgs ftw, they did a new model this year aswell, the MicroKORG XL.

That's the one i'm saving for. Grin
Heh, everyone has a KAT instrument to play Grin , well im working hard right now to play Coldplay song and Hikari on Piano.
Learning Green Day - Know your Enemy for bass and guitar ;D
(Jul. 02, 2009  10:50 AM)Giga Wrote: Learning Green Day - Know your Enemy for bass and guitar ;D

Talk about testing your skill. Serious
(Jun. 18, 2009  1:30 PM)Hero Wrote: I play clarinet, learning chello :\.

You should stick with cello for classical instruments. Personally, I think it's the best sounding out of the classical string instruments. (Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass Violin)

You get to play awesome music and have it sound so... cool. It's not extremely hard like Bass, and it's not extremely easy and squeaky like Violin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pyaPlvae5k
That's my favorite cello piece. Also, almost like any music is cover-able on cello since it can go low enough and still be able to play high notes. You can cover most of today's popular music.
Man, I want to play like this guy one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQzRAaXxjek

My god, so good.Pinching_eyes_2
Oh and I've just made up a new song. It is called Memories of the Future. I can't think of names
piano ,acoustic , base drums and recorder /clarinet/any other flute related instruments lol
Harmonium, tabla, and learning guitar here.
I dabble a bit in piano, nothing significant.
Tried clarinet a while back, figured it wasn't my thing.

Oh, I sing too, lol
Still bangin' mah drums...just not as much as I used to.
Piano/keyboard, Drums and a little bit of guitar
I play the piano, a little guitar, the trombone, and I've been learning the trumpet. I don't have my trombone any more though Unhappy
WOW!!! A trombone! That is so cool! Grin too bad you dont have it anymore.
(Jul. 22, 2009  10:23 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: WOW!!! A trombone! That is so cool! Grin too bad you dont have it anymore.

Yes, I stopped playing a band about 5 years ago, and eventually I gave the trombone back. Of course I sort of regret it, but out of my grief I learned to love the piano.
I play a violin and had played it for 3 years. Tongue_out
(Jul. 23, 2009  2:43 AM)StormPegasis Wrote: I play a violin and had played it for 3 years. Tongue_out

That's cool, the violin is one of my favorite instruments.
Learning various video game, movie, and cartoon themes is probably the funnest thing I have done on the guitar.

I do not know why, but the arrangements have a magical feel to them, especially when you play the song yourself. Smile