Who from the UK?

hello bladers ,looking to make some English friends anyone here from the uk ?
Um, maybe...
No he lives in China
Maybe...
No she lives in Canada
Possibly...
No I live in USA

~dead~
Lol I guess Beyblade is dead over here then
I'm in the UK but I don't really see anyone who likes watching or playing Beyblade.
Yeah, Beyblade has only ever been popular in the UK when the Plastic Generation toys were the hype. After that, the franchise is just so quiet here... MFB and Burst didn't do well in the UK.
Yea I haven't bttled against another person since the wave hit in 2000 really has felt like its been dead over here since
I'm from the UK and hoping to do tournaments after covid when everything gets back to normal
(Mar. 14, 2021  11:14 AM)blake perren Wrote: Yea I haven't bttled against another person since the wave hit in 2000 really has felt like its been dead over here since

I'm from the UK, just recently got back into Beyblades after my nephew has been playing at school! I've been doing my research and ended up loving the burst series after watching it on Netflix but I've been buying the takara Tomy imports rather than the cheap Hasbro versions, I could do with someone to help me out on the customisation front though!

Hit me up you two 👌🏻
(Apr. 04, 2021  11:49 PM)SteBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  11:14 AM)blake perren Wrote: Yea I haven't bttled against another person since the wave hit in 2000 really has felt like its been dead over here since

I'm from the UK, just recently got back into Beyblades after my nephew has been playing at school! I've been doing my research and ended up loving the burst series after watching it on Netflix but I've been buying the takara Tomy imports rather than the cheap Hasbro versions, I could do with someone to help me out on the customisation front though!

Hit me up you two 👌🏻
Have pm'd you buddy send me a list of yer beys il help with te customs where i can
(Apr. 04, 2021  11:49 PM)SteBlader Wrote:

Hit me up you two 👌🏻

Hi dude if you want I can help you with your beys for competitive combos what beys you got where abouts in the UK are you
Hello,
I am from the UK also (north west) mainly into the HMS series. Would love to get together for a tournament

I post things related to my HMS beys on my Instagram beybladesid

@ beybladesid
I accidentally created another WBO account 🙄 with the same name.