Whine about your breaks

(May. 02, 2011  3:52 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Ok so Spin-Sonic and I decided to share this. At today's tournament, I pulled off a last chance explosive when by breaking Spin-Sonic's Earth wheel. That match was indeed intense and the impact sent the broken piece of Earth more than 20 feet away from the actual stadium and sat still in a chair. The impact was a bit more powerful than I thought since my teammates and I, especially Spin-Sonic who has the strongest launch power of us all, launch very hard. Not only did the impact crack my Lightning wheel in 3 places, my BD145 is stripped and cracked on the disk and my LRF is cut and cracked on the plastic.
WOW! Now that is amazing. I can imagine Earth flying that far, what mold was it by the way? I feel bad for the Lightning, mine broke as well.
(May. 02, 2011  4:02 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  3:52 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Ok so Spin-Sonic and I decided to share this. At today's tournament, I pulled off a last chance explosive when by breaking Spin-Sonic's Earth wheel. That match was indeed intense and the impact sent the broken piece of Earth more than 20 feet away from the actual stadium and sat still in a chair. The impact was a bit more powerful than I thought since my teammates and I, especially Spin-Sonic who has the strongest launch power of us all, launch very hard. Not only did the impact crack my Lightning wheel in 3 places, my BD145 is stripped and cracked on the disk and my LRF is cut and cracked on the plastic.
WOW! Now that is amazing. I can imagine Earth flying that far, what mold was it by the way? I feel bad for the Lightning, mine broke as well.

It was Mold 2. Spin-Sonic's launch power along with his combo which was his counter to my combo, the very thing that stops me almost EVERY time we play each other, sure gave me a serious fight.
My 3rd H145 broke after a battle against MF- H Gravity Perseus D125RF... Unhappy
karabiner launcher broke (i taped it back)
2nd 105 broke (not fixed)
RF broke (SUPER GLUE GO)
That 105 and Karabiner launcher isn't much of a loss, to be brutally honest... I've never seen an RF break though. I only have 1 Defensive(worn) RF which I use for testing, soo...
My Lightning Wheel broke after I launched it to Basalt
Pinching_eyes_2 I was just testing around today with Storm Pegasus SW145RF (ATK mode) vs just a normal Rock Aries :v I did a few rounds, and eventually Aries just went up beside Pegasus and he kersploded. I was like WUT JUST HAPPENED?!
And then a saw a fragment of his Facebolt in SW145 Unhappy He was my first Metal Fusion bey too x(
These are not my breaks, but my cousin's Galaxy Pegasis face broke and his Meteo L-Drago's face broke. Pinching_eyes_2 (He & I both live in USA) It's kinda sad, considering I use my Galaxy Pegasis a lot more than him, and I've had it longer than him too.
(May. 03, 2011  3:39 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: These are not my breaks, but my cousin's Galaxy Pegasis face broke and his Meteo L-Drago's face broke. Pinching_eyes_2 (He & I both live in USA) It's kinda sad, considering I use my Galaxy Pegasis a lot more than him, and I've had it longer than him too.

At least with Metal Masters coming out soon, you should be able to replace those. I've been needing a new Pegasus for a while too, so I might replace my broken one.
My fake Gravity got broke, how? I was battling a Gravity combination versus a Lightning one so the protrusions on the Lightning MW broke my Gravity's upper part.
Aw, big loss if it had been an original one.
I was just filming a battle vid, and about to do the next round, so I went to launch in, and my Beylauncher flew out and hit the wall. I went and picked it up, then realized the clip was missing off my grip. Found it within five minutes and tried to put it back on my grip. A tiny piece of plastic had been broken off. The clip just doesn't 'Click' or 'Clip'.
(May. 02, 2011  3:52 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Ok so Spin-Sonic and I decided to share this. At today's tournament, I pulled off a last chance explosive when by breaking Spin-Sonic's Earth wheel. That match was indeed intense and the impact sent the broken piece of Earth more than 20 feet away from the actual stadium and sat still in a chair. The impact was a bit more powerful than I thought since my teammates and I, especially Spin-Sonic who has the strongest launch power of us all, launch very hard. Not only did the impact crack my Lightning wheel in 3 places, my BD145 is stripped and cracked on the disk and my LRF is cut and cracked on the plastic. Had that match gone one any longer, my blade would have been completely destroyed along with his, resulting in a loss on both ends since neither of us had spares on us. Completely intense. I noticed all of this when we were on our way home from NY on the train.
Your Beyblade was broken during the match? This voids the match completely.

Quote:The opposing Beyblade breaking or separating ends the BeyBattle and affords you an
automatic win for the BeyBattle.

We're going to have to redo that battle. Why did you hide this?
(May. 03, 2011  9:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  3:52 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Ok so Spin-Sonic and I decided to share this. At today's tournament, I pulled off a last chance explosive when by breaking Spin-Sonic's Earth wheel. That match was indeed intense and the impact sent the broken piece of Earth more than 20 feet away from the actual stadium and sat still in a chair. The impact was a bit more powerful than I thought since my teammates and I, especially Spin-Sonic who has the strongest launch power of us all, launch very hard. Not only did the impact crack my Lightning wheel in 3 places, my BD145 is stripped and cracked on the disk and my LRF is cut and cracked on the plastic. Had that match gone one any longer, my blade would have been completely destroyed along with his, resulting in a loss on both ends since neither of us had spares on us. Completely intense. I noticed all of this when we were on our way home from NY on the train.
Your Beyblade was broken during the match? This voids the match completely.

Quote:The opposing Beyblade breaking or separating ends the BeyBattle and affords you an
automatic win for the BeyBattle.

We're going to have to redo that battle. Why did you hide this?

I just noticed this post. FYI, I did not hide anything. The damages were not there at any point during the match until the end of the final battle after that explosion on Spin-Sonic's behalf. I check my beys after EVERY battle. We did not notice the damages until we got on the train home. The wheel did not break. There are indentations on the wheel that show signs that it will break soon since there are now fragile points on the wheel but it is not broken and still usable. As for the BD145, the thing that looks like a crack is really just a scratch on the disk that is pretty deep. Basically, its a gash. As far as my LRF, its crack is near the rubber, not on the part where it attaches to the track and the cut on LRF is so minor that it looks like it just hit a floor and got scuffed a little by a rough surface. I can post pictures. It really does not matter to me. The damages in no way affected gameplay because the match was already over, my beyblade did not seperate, or break in any way. So do not accuse me of hiding anything. I have no need to cheat ESPECIALLY against one of my closest friends who is pretty much my brother. -____-

Again, don't EVER try to accuse me of cheating. I have absolutely no reason to cheat anyone in any game at any point in time regardless of what you or anyone else thinks. I play fairly and I try my best against everyone, with the exception of a few known matches, to ensure that my opponents will feel like the were able to play me at my best and be inspired to get better and do better than before. Don't think I don't know I get accused of it when I am doing nothing wrong. I'm not blind, deaf, or dumb.
Bluezee Wrote:The damages were not there at any point during the match until the end of the final battle after that explosion on Spin-Sonic's behalf.
Bluezee Wrote:Not only did the impact crack my Lightning wheel in 3 places, my BD145 is stripped and cracked on the disk and my LRF is cut and cracked on the plastic.
Something cannot break after an impact just like that, and you wrote yourself that it was caused upon impact, by the impact. Simply spinning will not aggravate cracks or breaks so much.

If upon impact, Spin-Sonic's Beyblade broke and yours did too, then the whole encounter should have been redone.

Bluezee Wrote:The wheel did not break. There are indentations on the wheel that show signs that it will break soon since there are now fragile points on the wheel but it is not broken and still usable.
Bluezee Wrote:Not only did the impact crack my Lightning wheel in 3 places,
A crack is a crack.

Bluezee Wrote:As for the BD145, the thing that looks like a crack is really just a scratch on the disk that is pretty deep. Basically, its a gash.
Bluezee Wrote:my BD145 is stripped and cracked on the disk
You had not checked well enough last time ? It seemed like a firm statement.

Bluezee Wrote:As far as my LRF, its crack is near the rubber, not on the part where it attaches to the track and the cut on LRF is so minor that it looks like it just hit a floor and got scuffed a little by a rough surface.
Bluezee Wrote:and my LRF is cut and cracked on the plastic.
"Cut and cracked" on the plastic. If it was so little, how could it be both cut, and cracked ?

I obviously have not seen the parts themselves, but you seem to go back on a lot of your statements.
I got a few:
My F was taken out by another bey leaving only the ring which attaches to the Spin track. I call it WHF (Wide Hole Flat).
Also our Horn was taken out and now it only has one Horn.
My SD is so worn it is a WF & goes spazz.
(May. 04, 2011  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Bluezee Wrote:The damages were not there at any point during the match until the end of the final battle after that explosion on Spin-Sonic's behalf.
Bluezee Wrote:Not only did the impact crack my Lightning wheel in 3 places, my BD145 is stripped and cracked on the disk and my LRF is cut and cracked on the plastic.
Something cannot break after an impact just like that, and you wrote yourself that it was caused upon impact, by the impact. Simply spinning will not aggravate cracks or breaks so much.

If upon impact, Spin-Sonic's Beyblade broke and yours did too, then the whole encounter should have been redone.

Bluezee Wrote:The wheel did not break. There are indentations on the wheel that show signs that it will break soon since there are now fragile points on the wheel but it is not broken and still usable.
Bluezee Wrote:Not only did the impact crack my Lightning wheel in 3 places,
A crack is a crack.

Bluezee Wrote:As for the BD145, the thing that looks like a crack is really just a scratch on the disk that is pretty deep. Basically, its a gash.
Bluezee Wrote:my BD145 is stripped and cracked on the disk
You had not checked well enough last time ? It seemed like a firm statement.

Bluezee Wrote:As far as my LRF, its crack is near the rubber, not on the part where it attaches to the track and the cut on LRF is so minor that it looks like it just hit a floor and got scuffed a little by a rough surface.
Bluezee Wrote:and my LRF is cut and cracked on the plastic.
"Cut and cracked" on the plastic. If it was so little, how could it be both cut, and cracked ?

I obviously have not seen the parts themselves, but you seem to go back on a lot of your statements.

If you would like to see them, I would be more than happy to show the pictures. The rubber on LRF was cut. The plastic casing above it had a minor crack that looks like a scratch if you look at it quickly. The BD145 is now stripped and not usable but if it had not been stripped, the gash on it could be acceptable to a certain degree until a few more KOs and hitting a floor hard which might break it seeing as how it is now more fragile. The parts are usuable. I check all my parts before my matches and they were fine with no significant damage AT ALL. When metal breaks, it breaks in large and small pieces. The broken part of the Spin-Sonic's wheel cut into my clear wheel and you can see the indentation where it made a strong impact and got damage from the stray piece flying. I should note that the piece was found at least 20 feet away so the impact was rather hard.
Whatever it may be with the tourney rules, I have a question for Bluezee, did you not feel sad? I would've started crying at that time. Such a BIG loss. I actually wish for a bey that shoots out parts. Saw what happened when that stray piece made contact?
(May. 04, 2011  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Whatever it may be with the tourney rules, I have a question for Bluezee, did you not feel sad? I would've started crying at that time. Such a BIG loss. I actually wish for a bey that shoots out parts. Saw what happened when that stray piece made contact?

Why would I be sad? I won....
And here, one of the greatest quotes of all time comes in: "Winning isn't everything." That, and "It's more important to have fun", cause after all, it's a spinning top game, not a war between countries. You won yes, but at what cost?...

For me, my F:D has worn down quickly, although I know it's not a break. Is it normal for an F:D to wear down quickly? Cause I won't have access to another for a long time.
Just like any other rubber tip it will wear down with use. Unfortunetly thats how it is.
I meant, does it wear down quickly or slowly? Like a RSF from RBV7 compared to, say, R145's rubber. Does it take time to wear down, or does it happen very quickly? Assuming that you play with it normally. (About 10-13 battles per 2 weeks).
Too new of a part to really know i think and i know a majority of people do not use it so much and even then its random and not consistant on its usage so like a tootsie roll one will never know unless you ask an owl to lick it.
ha, I like this thread.
My only break so far, is my Performance Tip,
its cracked down the middle Unhappy