Whine about your breaks

This isn't a break, but it's close...

I got my MFB grip in the mail recently...
However (don't blast me for this) I thought it was broken because the head was loose! Then, I panicked when it came off!

But then I realized it was supposed to, and almost smacked myself.
Sooooo..... about Tuesday, my cat stole all my MFB tracks, faces and bottoms and hid them all over my house. XD
Ever since, I've been looking. I've found everything except my Ball bottom. Unless I'm lucky and find just laying someone, I've lost it. I've checked everywhere I can think. My cat is the devil. XD
(May. 22, 2009  2:11 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Sooooo..... about Tuesday, my cat stole all my MFB tracks, faces and bottoms and hid them all over my house. XD
Ever since, I've been looking. I've found everything except my Ball bottom. Unless I'm lucky and find just laying someone, I've lost it. I've checked everywhere I can think. My cat is the devil. XD
Basement cat? (ICHC reference)
Wish I could find the picture your referring to. (yes, I had to google that XD)
IDK, my cat just hates us.
(May. 22, 2009  2:11 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Sooooo..... about Tuesday, my cat stole all my MFB tracks, faces and bottoms and hid them all over my house. XD

That sucks man, lol you've lost one of the more better bottom's Unhappy You should get a retriever dog to compensate for your cat.
My dogs are too damn lazy, lol. Atleast I got a D bottom, still. Lol, B was my brother's (technically) and he doesn't know it's missing. XD
Pichuscute. Know this might sound ridiculous, but what if it's IN the cat?
It could be....but I sure as hell hope not. My cat is pretty small, though, IDK if she could swollow it.
Bottoms are tiny though >< Smaller than housefly's. Sure as hell hope it isn't in there too Confused
My cat can just barely swollow her food, which is a good deal smaller than this bottom. I guess there's a possibility, but we would probably notice it soon if she had.
Argh! My good Wolborg MS RC broke. I was using a GFCUM with slash riger CWD and with just my luck, it smashed the AR and BP off of Wolborg and broke the RC.
My 5 Saints Booster Wolborg RC doesn't seem to be as good as the original. It's a little looser.

Also my RF got dented even more than it was before, to the point where it affected performance a little bit.
Man Commie, i'm sorry to hear that so many valuable pieces got damaged, thats harsh
Unhappy
It's sad when Wolborg's RC breaks. When mine broke, I was pissed.
Gimpy shattered an 8 wide weight disk. We have it on video. I hope it came out clear, because it was vicious. Pichuscute is a witness to my girlfriend's wrath.
WHen Pichuscute gets all the video up from todays competition, then yeah I'll find the section and post what time in the video it happens.
Yeah, I'm working on the video now. I'll try to put it in Slow motion. XD
Start it at 3:35 to see where the big hit happens! Highlight video of the year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwx7AHr4Kao
Haha, it was pretty funny. I gave him a 10 wide to replace it. Smile
The combo that broke it was:
AR: Driger S
WD: 10 Wide
BB: Metal Draciel

He was using:
AR: Trygle
WD: 8 Wide
BB: SG Flat

I still have no idea how that combo breaks a 8 wide.
(May. 24, 2009  2:03 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Haha, it was pretty funny. I gave him a 10 wide to replace it. Smile
The combo that broke it was:
AR: Driger S
WD: 10 Wide
BB: Metal Draciel

He was using:
AR: Trygle
WD: 8 Wide
BB: SG Flat

I still have no idea how that combo breaks a 8 wide.
Beats me. I still have the pieces.
Lol that was nut's, there were some good battles but, and the weight disk was easily replaced to so that's a good thing.
wd breking EPIC
One of my RF's got fairly warped at BWR. It was literally brand new, and I just used it in the semifinals round robin with me Kei and Deikailo. I'm hoping it will correct itself over time.

[Image: Picture194.jpg]

[Image: Picture193.jpg]

[Image: Picture198.jpg]

Oh there was also this guy's Dranzer G whose base got shattered into like three 3 pieces in the free battles against my compact combo (Driger S with HMC core and 10 heavy).
I used to have a dent like that on my once mint RF on like it's third round of usage. It seems to be too much of a problem. I wish they made RF out of the soft rubber like in GFC and GFCUM. Even my metal weight grip core has a dent in it, but luckily I have a backup.

So join the club Khel. I'll try and post a pic if I can.