Which should i get? Gravity perseus, meteo l drago, galaxy pegasis or ray unicorno

Hey everybody! I'm going to be able to get a super rare bey soon, and I'm wondering which I should get. I've researched, and I'm leaning towards meteo l drago or gravity perseus. Maybe both. Someone who has one of these beys, PLZ answer. PM or reply (reply preferred
Use Purchase Consultation please.
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:36 PM)Spaz76 Wrote: Hey everybody! I'm going to be able to get a super rare bey soon, and I'm wondering which I should get. I've researched, and I'm leaning towards meteo l drago or gravity perseus. Maybe both. Someone who has one of these beys, PLZ answer. PM or reply (reply preferred

This does not belong here, but i have both of those, my gravity perseus beat meteo l drago on right spin counter, also you could youtube Gravity Perseus vs Meteo L drago, Grav. won
but if you can, get both because meteo l drago has spin steal
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:46 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: also you could youtube Gravity Perseus vs Meteo L drago, Grav. won

i love how you base your statistics off youtube videos when you haven't tried to do proper testing yourself. when people put videos up there they can usually have 50 odd prototype videos until they receive the exact result they've been looking for; THEN they put that perfect result on youtube. think before you post, i'm on a computer.
(Nov. 14, 2010  3:15 PM)Jaems Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:46 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: also you could youtube Gravity Perseus vs Meteo L drago, Grav. won

i love how you base your statistics off youtube videos when you haven't tried to do proper testing yourself. when people put videos up there they can usually have 50 odd prototype videos until they receive the exact result they've been looking for; THEN they put that perfect result on youtube. think before you post, i'm on a computer.

well i did 3 battles with my grav perseus and my cousins meteo l drago, grav won... o-o
(Nov. 14, 2010  3:29 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: well i did 3 battles with my grav perseus and my cousins meteo l drago, grav won... o-o

We don't need two beys without customizing battling, we need to do tests against top-tier beys. At least 10 rounds.