Which one do you prefer and why? Metal saga or burst series?

I prefer the metal saga due to things such as awesome character design, the more dramatic theme to it, the beys overall and it’s just what I grew up with.
same. also i just never liked the fact of re assembling burst beys after they, you know, burst.
I started in plastic gen. Metal gen didn't really catch my attention. Burst was what brought me back, so of the two, I'd say I like them better.

I think the Burst beys look nicer. More colorful and their designs are more strikingly different. At a glance, the Metal beys look fairly similar to each other. At least that's how it is to me when I look at pictures.

People tend to be biased toward what they liked/used originally. But I'd say I like the design of the Burst beys more than the plastics, albeit I like the bit chips of the plastics. Burst beys are just so beautifully designed, to the point that even my friends who aren't so interested in Beyblade think they look awesome.

I actually really like the Burst mechanic. I think it puts an interested twist to the game.

I'll try the Metal beys some day, and then we'll see what I think then.
I am going for burst saga, as it adds a new way to score, and needs more skill to decide whether you need Less weight or more weight on disk.
Each part has pros and cons. This time the battle are more realistic, They don't occur for very long time, and launching angle helps.
(Mar. 26, 2018  2:54 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I started in plastic gen. Metal gen didn't really catch my attention. Burst was what brought me back, so of the two, I'd say I like them better.

I think the Burst beys look nicer. More colorful and their designs are more strikingly different. At a glance, the Metal beys look fairly similar to each other. At least that's how it is to me when I look at pictures.

People tend to be biased toward what they liked/used originally. But I'd say I like the design of the Burst beys more than the plastics, albeit I like the bit chips of the plastics. Burst beys are just so beautifully designed, to the point that even my friends who aren't so interested in Beyblade think rett they look awesome.

I actually really like the Burst mechanic. I think it puts an interested twist to the game.

I'll try the Metal beys some day, and then we'll see what I think then.
I just find the hybrid wheel system easier to learn. It’s very obvious on what metal wheels, clear wheels, bottoms. Tracks, etc will do well. However ever since beys like hell kerbecs, basalt Horogium, phantom Orion and diablo nemesis were released it’s nothing but spam for those parts in tournaments which completely destroyed the idea of competition. It’s so easy to use those beys and destroy. Just put a WD on hell kerbecs and you have a stamina god or put a heavy metal face on basket horgium and you have a top tier defence combo. Before those parts you really did have to plan you combos.

(Mar. 26, 2018  2:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I am going for burst saga, as it adds a new way to score, and needs more skill to decide whether you need Less weight or more weight on disk.
Each part has pros and cons. This time the battle are more realistic, They don't occur for very long time, and launching angle helps.

True and one thing I like about the burst series is the accessories. I love the launchers, grips, beyloggers amd all the other cool stuff they have came out with.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:16 PM)Cancer1433 Wrote: I just find the hybrid wheel system easier to learn. It’s very obvious on what metal wheels, clear wheels, bottoms. Tracks, etc will do well.

Well, I wouldn't know, since I haven't tried the Metal beys yet. One day, though!

What makes it so obvious, if I may ask?

(Mar. 26, 2018  3:16 PM)Cancer1433 Wrote: However ever since beys like hell kerbecs, basalt Horogium, phantom Orion and diablo nemesis were released it’s nothing but spam for those parts in tournaments which completely destroyed the idea of competition. It’s so easy to use those beys and destroy. Just put a WD on hell kerbecs and you have a stamina god or put a heavy metal face on basket horgium and you have a top tier defence combo. Before those parts you really did have to plan you combos.

Ah, so that's why there's the separate limited format, I'm guessing?
I will surely go for the Burst saga. It not only has a realistic twist to it.. But is also a totally different world of Beyblading.. The only aim of the protagonist is to reach the top rather than saving the world or something like that..
Anybody remember those Visible bit beasts and clear wheel "spirits".
And now we have speaking Energy layers, but still the "spirits" are not visible to audience, just the bladers.
I like MFB. I still have some of the parts I had back when they sold those at Walmart.

I just picked up a Sol Blaze a few moths back
I started in Plastic Gen too, oh how assembling those beys where so much fun!

Ive been mixed between both metal and burst, Burst has some cool mechanics and the design work is amazing. Metal sagas beys are heavy, strong and sound great when smashing into eachother in the dome, but i cant help but think the design work is sub standard compared to other generations of beys.
I like Metal Saga more, despite most of my accounts being Burst-themed. I loved how the Metal Saga’s anime plot flowed. It was neither too fast or too slow, and definitely not boring. Burst is enjoyable, but I highly dislike how the show discards characters, and has a lot of plot issues. Original is also swell, though. Metal is my favorite, but I really like Burst more
I really can't say, each generation had things I like and dislike about them (both anime and toys) so like always, I'll make a long, tired post about it :)

Original Series:
Metal Saga:
Burst Saga:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:31 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:16 PM)Cancer1433 Wrote: I just find the hybrid wheel system easier to learn. It’s very obvious on what metal wheels, clear wheels, bottoms. Tracks, etc will do well.

Well, I wouldn't know, since I haven't tried the Metal beys yet. One day, though!

What makes it so obvious, if I may ask?

(Mar. 26, 2018  3:16 PM)Cancer1433 Wrote: However ever since beys like hell kerbecs, basalt Horogium, phantom Orion and diablo nemesis were released it’s nothing but spam for those parts in tournaments which completely destroyed the idea of competition. It’s so easy to use those beys and destroy. Just put a WD on hell kerbecs and you have a stamina god or put a heavy metal face on basket horgium and you have a top tier defence combo. Before those parts you really did have to plan you combos.

Ah, so that's why there's the separate limited format, I'm guessing?

many part names have a standardized word, like most S in part names either meant SEMI or SHARP, D always stood for Defense, F stood for flat and so on, it is easier to learn and understand. (i.e. D stands for defence so WD has to mean Wide Defence, and WB meant wide ball and so on)

in the end i prefer burst as there are ongoing wbba burst tournaments.
Metal Saga is what i love, i will maybe one day try burst saga but never forgeting Metal.
Also i have Metal Channel on youtube if you wanna check the battles.
Here one of them Hades Kerbecs vs Rock Zurafa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7OMeqeb2cw

Planning on do tournaments and multi generations soon Smile
I started in Metal Saga myself, but I find Burst to be much more interesting. It's much easier to use attack types now, because the opponent can burst instead of having to be knocked out, not considering the way that aH, hS and rP/dP/pP have affected the metagame. Back in Metal Saga, A Stamina and Defense combo could easily always win, as the introduction of Metal Fury/4D made it impossible to have an attack type strong enough to counter even stock Hell Kerbecs, or Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horogium.
I like both but if i had to chooze i would chooze burst
my cousin got me started in metal saga and i loved it the characters (although gengkas english voice had to get use to) but i loved the themes of the beys using constellations and the over all dramatic bad guys they had to face was epic but when burst came out i thought noooooo way is this gonna be better than metal saga and at first i thought it wasent when i heard the theme song and i say the beys came apart so easily but after having the flu and my wife getting me my first burst bey i thought wow this is actually pretty cool and that was a year and 2 months ago and my collection has quadrupled and im meeting some pretty awesome people to battle so i think both have there merits
Burst
As it is way more realistic
the battles are actually fun
There is nothing like the original series . Metal was not a matured series . Nor it was real . Animes leave an impact on you only when you can associate the characters with yourself and can compare the themes with issues of real life . Burst is more realistic than metal ( more realistic than original till season 2 ). But turbo has ruined it . The original series had something in it which made the characters alive . Metal and burst are good too but the storyline of original is incomparable . I can bet that no season from metal or burst series can stand a chance against original season 1 .
Metal! You can't beat the awesome characters. Seems like it came from the heart and now I feel like I'm just being sold beys. Pluh...
I watched metal series over and over again for a few years when I was smaller. I actually hated the idea of <strong> new beys </strong> and <strong> new characters </strong>. I got really attached to metal series. And then I decided to give burst a chance. My sister asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I chose the Beyblade burst epic rivals battle set. It was AWSOME! Now I'm still trying to catch up on the anime. By the time I got into burst, season two had already come out lol
I prefer burst because it is so fun
I prefer burst because it is so fun
Burst, because it’s more fun and realistic. Also in my opinion better recolors.