Which episode is your favorite so far ?

This is a tough one for me. I like all of them . I'm gonna say I like episode 18 the most so far .
The episode when Ryuuga thrashed Ginga. XD lol
(Any episode with Ryuuga in it really. Tongue_out)
Yeah I hear ya ! He does add some excitement to an episode . I am about to buy the BB-23 Starter L Drago 105F , to add to my collection.
Tongue_out Yesh he does. XD
:\ Lucky you. T-T I want LDrago..... lol
Episode 13 is my favorite so far. Ryuuga vs. Ginga was awesome. L.LDrago is pretty freaking cool
*looks at his L.L.Drago*....:]
Ahaha soon im going to get L.LDrago... as soon as i get a paypal account Pinching_eyes_2 lol hopefully.
T-T That episode made me a Major Ryuuga fangirl. -.-; kinda sad... isn't it.?
(Sarcasm.. hint hint. dont answer it. XD lmao)
(Aug. 14, 2009  12:49 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Episode 13 is my favorite so far. Ryuuga vs. Ginga was awesome. L.LDrago is pretty freaking cool
*looks at his L.L.Drago*....:]

yes that episode was epic
How did u watch past episode 5 without subs...?
The RAW...Serious

What most of us do (I swear I've said this before) is watch the RAW that is posted up, then read Kai-V's summary of the episode on Beyblade Spirit.
(Aug. 15, 2009  8:34 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: The RAW...Serious

What most of us do (I swear I've said this before) is watch the RAW that is posted up, then read Kai-V's summary of the episode on Beyblade Spirit.

Huh??? There is no episode 6 up on Kai-V's thread (with sub) yet...
We're not talking about subs! We're talking about the raw, which he just said!
Well I've only made it to the 4th so far (Only made it through 1 year of high school japanease so far so I can't translate with out subs) and I have to say that this new series definatly gets my vote. As for favorite episode I'm torn since all the battle have been the same (Ginta ends with Shooting Star attack and viola victory is hisWink) Is there some place other then a google vid search that anyone knows for Beyblade MF with english subs?
(Aug. 27, 2009  5:31 AM)Stephen Wrote: Well I've only made it to the 4th so far (Only made it through 1 year of high school japanease so far so I can't translate with out subs) and I have to say that this new series definatly gets my vote. As for favorite episode I'm torn since all the battle have been the same (Ginta ends with Shooting Star attack and viola victory is hisWink) Is there some place other then a google vid search that anyone knows for Beyblade MF with english subs?

No.

Here is a solution:
Tempestas007 Wrote:You can do what most of us do and watch the RAW then go onto Beyblade Spirit and read the summary.
I did enjoy episode 19...Kenta and Benkei are hilarious. Smile
Hyouma vs Kyouya = Screenshot Madness. Tongue_out I loved Episode 21.
I liked episode 13 when ginga eyes turned red it was awesome but it was shame he lost but anyone would lose if they acted like that during a battle lol
hey, on episode 13 why did it seem when drago was wrapped around pegasis, why did pegasis sorta scream and then vanish, did it die?
(Sep. 03, 2009  11:23 AM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: hey, on episode 13 why did it seem when drago was wrapped around pegasis, why did pegasis sorta scream and then vanish, did it die?

just temporarily overcome
I hope episode 23 is just as good; if not.. better then episode 22 WinkTongue_out haha
(Aug. 14, 2009  11:02 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: The episode when Ryuuga thrashed Ginga. XD lol
(Any episode with Ryuuga in it really. Tongue_out)
I second that.
Episode 39 & 40 are the best