Which combo is better?

Me and my friend have been having a disagreement lately about who’s combo is better and I’m hoping someone knowledgeable about metal fight can settle it. My combo is Salamander Dragoon w105w2d, and my friend’s combo is Twisted Tempo gb145wd. Thanks to anyone who offers their opinion.
they are both really good, but i think that the dragoon might be better
swap the spin tracks and he will be even better
(May. 08, 2023  6:47 PM)MonadoBoi24 Wrote: Me and my friend have been having a disagreement lately about who’s combo is better and I’m hoping someone knowledgeable about metal fight can settle it. My combo is Salamander Dragoon w105w2d, and my friend’s combo is Twisted Tempo gb145wd. Thanks to anyone who offers their opinion.

I may be biased on Tempos side, but that bey is just so resistant to being ko'd. I do not have much experience with salamander dragoon though. Who wins in a battle? Have you settled that?
Thanks for the advice, I also want to know which combo is better. But I don't have time to search for it online because my parents aren't allowing me to play games right now due to my pending assignments. I was searching for this https://www.xsnoize.com/what-effect-does...usic-have/ website online because I want to know the music effect on study process. When I was looking for it on google search, I found your post as well.
(May. 08, 2023  6:47 PM)MonadoBoi24 Wrote: Me and my friend have been having a disagreement lately about who’s combo is better and I’m hoping someone knowledgeable about metal fight can settle it. My combo is Salamander Dragoon w105w2d, and my friend’s combo is Twisted Tempo gb145wd. Thanks to anyone who offers their opinion.

Salamander Dragoon is more based then twisted tempo
(May. 15, 2023  11:08 PM)FireDrake001 Wrote:

I may be biased on Tempos side, but that bey is just so resistant to being ko'd. I do not have much experience with salamander dragoon though. Who wins in a battle? Have you settled that? 
Thanks for your input, me and my friend should have an opportunity to battle in a few days so I’ll confirm the results then
(May. 17, 2023  5:42 PM)MonadoBoi24 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2023  11:08 PM)FireDrake001 Wrote: I may be biased on Tempos side, but that bey is just so resistant to being ko'd. I do not have much experience with salamander dragoon though. Who wins in a battle? Have you settled that? 
Thanks for your input, me and my friend should have an opportunity to battle in a few days so I’ll confirm the results then

Sounds good.
(May. 18, 2023  11:04 PM)FireDrake001 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2023  5:42 PM)MonadoBoi24 Wrote: Thanks for your input, me and my friend should have an opportunity to battle in a few days so I’ll confirm the results then

Sounds good.

Just did the battle, Twisted Tempo won by just a little due to LAD
(May. 19, 2023  12:53 PM)MonadoBoi24 Wrote:
(May. 18, 2023  11:04 PM)FireDrake001 Wrote: Sounds good.

Just did the battle, Twisted Tempo won by just a little due to LAD

Nice. I always believed in that OP defense.