Which blades should i buy?

I remember playing with blades when i was a kid but having no sense of strategy or skill but now my beyblade enthusiasm is back (quite common i hear xD ), just watched the whole series again, read alot of tech info on good blades and strategies but i want some more help.

I'm looking to only buy the old plastic beyblades and one or two HMS beyblades in case things get tough.

So far i want to get Draciel Master and Draciel S

Wolborg MS

A fast but steady and controlled blade that i can have fun with and an all-rounder not to mention extra's

could you recommend me some? Along with what ripcord i should get and what stadium (gonna get Tornado Balance)

I think i have about £40-50 absoloute max to spend so any ideas? I wanted to buy from the guy that is selling lots of cheap ones but i only have CC Unhappy

oh and no more HMS blades if possible and no MFB please. Tried battle strikers and they fail epicly. Don't get them...

~My first post, Muki

EDIT:: i really want to get the Wolborg but i'm not sure if i should get it just now since it costs quite alot. What's the difference between blades manufactured by Hasbro and blades manufactured by others? quality control?
Takara Beyblades and Hasbro Beyblades are mostly the same in terms of quality, although Hasbro made a few modifications.

I believe you can set up a Paypal with a credit card ...

Master Draciel is available on Theintoy, while Draciel S is easy enough to come by on eBay.

Wolborg MS is one of the best HMS Beyblades out, but could potentially be difficult to find/buy. I believe a few members have them for sale, although I can't be sure at the moment.

Although I must ask, why the reluctance towards MFB? They are the current toyline, and they are what everybody else is using/playing with ...

Also, we have a huge amount of members in the UK and regularly hold tournaments; come visit us sometime!
the reason i've never set up paypal is that my dad is the one who has a CC. i have a debit card but for 16- so i can't pay over the internet. and my parents are antediluvian so no way are they gonna even think about paypal Unhappy

i found one Wolborg MS on ebay, the only reason i want to get it is that one of my friends used to pull tricks on me to always lose, even with a stronger blade etc. Wolborg with basically guarantee my victory, i'm not meaning to use him much.

My old bey stadium is wrecked with a giant crack in the middle on half the stadium, all my launchers worn out and ripcords gone bust. and i can no longer find my beyblades, even though i had really carp ones since i was just a kid with no strategy.

Any advice on ripcords and launchers?

EDIT: i want to get master draciel + draciel S because i heard if you put the weight ring from draciel S into master draciel it's one of the best defense blades around. Quite a bit of sites have said this.
For a good plastic, check out driger S, and for a hms, Death Gargoyle Ms/ Dark Effigy MS. Wolborgs a very good choice too. If you need to find out more about them check the beywiki:

Driger S

Death Gargoyle/ Dark Effiggy Ms

Edit: For rip-cords and launchers, you can find alot of them in collections on ebay, if your looking for HMS ones, check out Annie Duck's Bey Brad Bey Sale.
Mukilab, that Draciel S advice is not true.

Draciel S's Base SG Metal Ball Base is one of the best Defense Bases, but only with an additional set of Metal Balls and HMC.

Master Draciel is pretty poor, although I've heard that Smash Turtle has a few uses.

This is just my advice; I obviously can't stop you from getting what you want.

---

Regarding your Debit Card, it can be used to set up a Paypal account also; I believe mine was set up before I was 16 ...

---

Tornado Balance would be a great Stadium to purchase.

If you buy from one of our members here, I'm sure they'll be willing to sell you Ripcords and Launchers.

---

Wolborg MS is awesome. ;]
(Sep. 02, 2009  4:57 PM)♥ Wrote: Mukilab, that Draciel S advice is not true.

Draciel S's Base SG Metal Ball Base is one of the best Defense Bases, but only with an additional set of Metal Balls and HMC.

Master Draciel is pretty poor, although I've heard that Smash Turtle has a few uses.

This is just my advice; I obviously can't stop you from getting what you want.

---

Regarding your Debit Card, it can be used to set up a Paypal account also; I believe mine was set up before I was 16 ...

---

Tornado Balance would be a great Stadium to purchase.

If you buy from one of our members here, I'm sure they'll be willing to sell you Ripcords and Launchers.

---

Wolborg MS is awesome. ;]

thanks for all the advice guys

Yeh actually i think i will lay low about the draciel for now, doesn't look that fun to control anyways Tongue_out

wow that's an amazing site, i need to check it out more!

Uhh i didn't want to mention this but i know quite a lot of people who are extremely adept at hacking paypal accounts and when it comes to securing and locking down accounts i'm no small fry. I regularily use multiple proxies and wingates but they could still be able to hack my account. That's what i'm scared of now i know i can make paypal with my card. Although hopefully this is just paranoia since what's the chance of them latching onto me? 1 in a couple million? I'll try this out but maybe later since i've had to borrow 500+ £ to my parents since they have financial problems Unhappy

o well thanks for the advice! I'm sure i'll find some money somewhere xD

I'll check this out when i've finished watching the first series again, about 6 more episodes ^^
The chance is very low unless you give out your info/ login to password phishing sites. Just make sure that its really paypal your logging into, make sure the sites are safe, etc. Dont give out any of your info.
(Sep. 02, 2009  5:35 PM)Medz Wrote: The chance is very low unless you give out your info/ login to password phishing sites. Just make sure that its really paypal your logging into, make sure the sites are safe, etc. Dont give out any of your info.

ok Wink i'm not stupid.

What did the scouter say?

It's NEARLY over 9000 Unhappy

(your warning)
Vegeta, What does the scouter say about his power level?

ITS OVER 9000. -CRUSHES SCOUTER-

AAAARGH. K lol. Well that was going really off topic. Should've PM'ed me that instead. xP

Anyway, just check out some random blades on beywiki and see if you like them, then you may be able to find a good deal in the bey marketplace or ebay etc.

P.S: The warning level is fake. Tongue_out
(Sep. 02, 2009  5:50 PM)Medz Wrote: Vegeta, What does the scouter say about his power level?

ITS OVER 9000. -CRUSHES SCOUTER-

AAAARGH. K lol. Well that was going really off topic. Should've PM'ed me that instead. xP

Anyway, just check out some random blades on beywiki and see if you like them, then you may be able to find a good deal in the bey marketplace or ebay etc.

P.S: The warning level is fake. Tongue_out
i know ^^

just finished watching the series again, time to start cruising for some blades.
ermm i've just secretly set up my own paypal account but i'll have to wait a month so i get my bank statement from my bank telling me what two small amount paypal deposited in my account so i can confirm than buy beyblades online! i'll never be able to buy offers online on ebay in time or on this forum, by next month everything will be sold out! I'm ripping my hair out and my mum and dad will probably rage when they find this out Unhappy