Which Reshuffle is Better (so far)

I want to get a reshuffle but does it come with a shooter? I only need 1.
(Dec. 13, 2008  10:39 AM)Taiki Wrote: I want to get a reshuffle but does it come with a shooter? I only need 1.

You should read the thread before asking questions. This was already addressed.
(Dec. 13, 2008  10:39 AM)Taiki Wrote: I want to get a reshuffle but does it come with a shooter? I only need 1.

The attack & balance re-shuffle comes with a string shooter
String shooter...
Is that the normal one that can launch all the ones that come in the pack?
One at a time yeh lol it's a right spin string shooter so all the blades you get in the re-shuffle will work with it.
Thanks msn you made my day, Im off to buy the attack stamina pack. Smile
(Dec. 13, 2008  10:48 AM)Taiki Wrote: Thanks msn you made my day, Im off to buy the attack stamina pack. Smile

No Problem Grin
good choice, better to get both reshuffles than be dissapointed. i'm only getting the attack and balnce reshuffle though, aquarrio kicks carp!
Has anyone bought from the inToy?
The shipping is much cheaper than ideal and toy wiz, but is royal mail fast?
Cause it's around Christmas time it may take a little longer. But I usually get my stuff within 1 or 2 days of it being despatched. Also depends on where you live.
I live in Australia, i just hope it comes in less than 1 and a half weeks.
It stinks for me because I live in the USA, and I'll be gone next week Friday too the following Friday, so I have to order after that.
What are the names of the beyblades you get in the attack reshuffle?
BlackPegasis100HF
Aquario105F
Wolf125SF
Thanx.. I like blue pegasis better but i'll get this because its cheaper.
Is the string shooter any good? Or should i buy a starter for another shooter.
(Dec. 14, 2008  6:57 AM)Taiki Wrote: Thanx.. I like blue pegasis better but i'll get this because its cheaper.
Is the string shooter any good? Or should i buy a starter for another shooter.

No problem.
Why? Black Pegasis is so much smexier!

The string shooter is, technically, more powerful than the Light Launcher. Although acessing a full launch is a completely diffrent story. I say spend a few more bucks, and get a wolf starter.
If you already have launcher go and buy Defense & Stamina type as I believe it to be better than the Attack & Balance set as it contains a complete Libra and and a Leone w/ Ball track and you also get D125 and 105 tracks which are really useful and to be concise this set has better parts than the latter(The consecutive order is pointed above)

Besides, my other reason for this is(the very reason I ordered Defense & Stamina set) Aquarrio and Wolf wheels are not effective in right spin(this is what I heard in forums) and even though it looks cooler and badass(Black Pegasis) it really does not worth buying since the Virgo wheel seems to have better capacilities than Pegasis wheel(I do already have two Pegasis's though Eee) Grin
I just ordered the blue pegasus starter. My cousin is going to Japan tommorow i told him to buy me Wolf Starter , attackreshuffle and defence reshuffle. Can't wait!!